Chapter 5 : An interesting person

Standing before a French window with a panoramic view, was a tall, stalwart built man. His long, upright body was wrapped perfectly under his tailored-made suit; the suit couldn’t bind those well-defined, firm muscles under its material, giving out a feeling of handsomeness and asceticism.

The man cast his deep gaze over the architecture of the distant buildings. There was no focus in his eyes as he seemed to be deep in his thoughts.

Right on his extended, broad desk was an eye-catching, thick file of information. On top of the file was a piece of paper – a photograph of a graceful, pleasant-looking man.

The man paced back to his seat behind his desk and causally picked up the photograph. In his deep, sexy voice he commented, “Not bad looking.”

Next, he flipped through the stack of information, carefully studying every piece of it. When he was almost done, he pressed on the internal line, “Chanyeol, come in.”

A moment later, a towering, muscular man walked in. Without any facial expression, he greeted respectfully, “Young master, you’ve called me.”

Finishing the last page of information, he picked up the photograph again. Without much change to his tone, he asked, “Is that all?”

Chanyeol understood what his young master was asking, so he replied respectfully, “Yes, young master. It’s the outcome that we received after Chen personally investigated; there shouldn’t be any oversight.”

“Hm.” With chen personally undertaking the task, there shouldn’t be any mistakes, he thought. Then, he recalled a piece of information he’d seen earlier, “Inform Chen to investigate on the rival Clan. Make it fast.”

Chanyeol bowed, “Yes sir.” Then, after a few minutes wait, assured that his young master had no other orders, he retreated quietly to find Chen . His young master had never showed any interest towards anyone before. It was said that the daughter-in-law candidate that Elder Zhang personally selected was a rich young master who was not favored on the surface, but after Chen submitted his investigation report, it brought a faint smile on his young master’s face. He even commented, “He’s an interesting person,” which made Chen’s jaw drop with shock. Because the person they were investigating had a double identity, they could see their young master showing a bit of a smile. After following their young master since he was a young man, they had never seen him smile before, much less reveal an obvious smiling expression.

Inside the huge office, the man remained seated with no expression, holding the photograph in his hand. His thoughts recalled the information about the man who was his soon-to-be wife.

Kim Junmyeon : called as Suho, aged twenty, height 1.70 meters, weight 68 kilograms. Lee family’s third child, mothered by Lee yang’s first wife. His mother committed suicide when He was two years old. Shortly after, the mistress took over his mother’s position. Suho, who was less than three years old at that point, had since been taken care of by the helper, Aunt Qin. His presence in the lee family was not prominent at all.

During his academic years, due to his exquisite looks, people could only describe him as being as gorgeous. His good looks had once caused a large group of men and women to fight over him. However, due to his exceptional academic skills that allowed him to skip levels at a jaw-dropping speed, he had already graduated from university before those people could come up with a plan to confess to him.

In front of the Lee family members, Suho had always been an obedient child. He didn’t have a strong presence, and he was even neglected at times, but he had never cared about any of that. Or perhaps it could be that the current situation, where he seemed like an invisible person, was his plan all along. His occasional appearance in front of the family was probably for no other reason than to provoke those people on purpose.