Chapter 1661-1670

Fan Wai Shen Ding, Nie Yang, Nie Qing Chapter (Part 2)

Spring goes and autumn comes, and the summer and cold seasons change.

On the outside, Nie Yang is a young child, but on the inside, he is a scheming adult.

While helping the master to take care of the private school, he was absorbing the knowledge of this era like a whale. The Master didn't stop him in his eyes, and occasionally pointed Nie Yang. In his eyes, Nie Yang is destined to be an extraordinary person, and if he has a good future in the future, he can also benefit.

When Nie Yang turned ten years old, the master suggested that he take part in the childbirth test to try his luck.

The child student test is divided into three stages: county test, government test, and hospital test.

Even if it cannot go further, it is much better than ordinary people.

Nie Yang humbly said, "The kid's foundation is still shallow, I am afraid that he will fail the test." The

master said, "The child student test is not as difficult as you think. Based on your current skills, there is probably no problem." It is necessary to

participate in the child student test. Going through the complicated formalities, the master let him review with peace of mind, and ran around to complete the formalities himself.

Nie Yang looked at him, feeling unspeakable melancholy in his heart.

Neither Nie Qing nor the master, they didn't know what the real Nie Yang was.

The master borrowed some money from Nie Yang and asked him to take a ride to take part in the childbirth test.

As the master expected, the difficulty of the child-child test is not high, and it is not the slightest challenge for Nie Yang.

The first time I took the exam, I became a gifted student, and at the same time became the youngest person in that class, and he was also known as a genius.

Nie Yang has gotten a salary, and his life has improved a lot. He still stays in a private school to discuss his life and spares more time to study every day.

After preparing for the exam for several years, Nie Yang took part in the Qiuwei Township Examination at the age of sixteen. After that, he participated in Chunwei, Zhonghuiyuan, and performed very well in the palace examination. The emperor had the heart to fulfill the triumphant story of Lianzhong Sanyuan to beat the party dispute between North Korea and China. Nie Yang mentioned the champion by the second place.

He didn't reach the weak crown, but he won three yuan in a row. For a while, Nie Yang's worth rose, and the forces that attracted him were endless.

Outsiders thought that Nie Yang would drift off because of this. Who knows that this little champion man can calm down and behave like everyone else. If he is thrown into the capital of Beijing, he really cant see Nie just by his temperament. Yang used to be a beggar, more like a born rich man.

Nie Yang didn't float, that's because he knew very well that the top pick was only a ticket to enter the officialdom, not a direct ticket to the finish line.

What height he can climb to and how much power he controls in the future will all depend on his future management.

At the Qionglin banquet, many people wanted to see what the birth of the champion, who was not up to the weak crown, looked like.

With Qinghe's harmless smile on Nie Yang's face, he was still at ease among the wandering dignitaries, and his every move was like a nerd studying hard in the cold window, and more like a long-sleeved officialdom veteran. Before the palace test, Nie Yang had tried his best to listen to the situation in North Korea.