Chapter 781-790

Chapter 781: Breakthrough, Beauty Lobbyist (5)

Although the Jiamen Pass has been broken several times, the reputation of the dangerous pass is still a headache.

King Changshou broke through the Jiamen Pass with fire, and the Allied forces won by head tactics, and the price paid was not small.

On their side, they only had 30,000 troops, and they couldn't stand the wastage at all, let alone break the barrier forcibly.

Jiang Pengji looked solemn, and she said, "Send someone to find out who the guard is."

More importantly, she must determine whether the forces stationed at Jiamen Pass and the people who attacked Wolong County are the same group.

If it is not the same batch, Jiang Pengji will not only guard against secret attacks, but also deal with the enemy forces closed in Jiamen.

It is not an exaggeration to suffer from the enemy's stomach and back.

Faced with this situation, everyone's expressions looked particularly solemn, and several generals were mentally prepared for the battle to break through.

Jiang Pengji ordered the army to camp and quietly observe the situation in Jiamen Pass.

The soldiers sent out shouted outside the pass, "Everyone in the city, my lord is Muliuxi of Maruzhou Prefecture. You are not waiting to open the city gate quickly?"

Not long after, someone in the city shoots arrows with a bow, and the arrows fall in the small soldiers ten feet away.

"Rebellious courtiers and bandits, what kind of state shepherd? Only the state shepherd appointed by His Majesty Long Qing can pass the customs smoothly. Go back!" The little soldier stunned when he heard it.

The so-called "His Majesty Longqing" refers to King Changshou, who changed the first year to "Longqing" after he called the emperor.

"What is your Majesty Longqing? Your Majesty Dongqing has only one person, and he is still in the imperial city of Chenzhou. Your majesty is nothing but a gangster. The rebels in the city will capture them without holding their hands and throw them out of the dark?" The man gave him two more arrows.

It's a pity that the distance between the two sides is too far, and no one is shot.

The two sides chatted in the air and exchanged news.

After a while, a burly man in armor came up to the city.

He inquired and learned the whole story, sneered and asked the soldiers to fetch his bow and arrow.

I saw this man throw an arrow to pull the bow, the heavy bow quickly turned into a full moon state, the arrow was off the string, and flew towards the bun of the soldier's head.

The soldier only felt a cold head, and a huge force pulled his scalp, forcing his body to lean back and fly upside down.

"Humph!" The burly man snorted coldly, letting people pass.

"Go back and let Liu Xi come over." The little soldier escaped from death, looking embarrassed. The guards at Jiamenguan were in great aura, shouting "General Shenwu", like a mountain and a sea.

Their voices resounded across the sky, and even Jiang Pengji who was in the camp heard them.

It didn't take long for Jiang Pengji to receive the news from Xiaobing

"Fuwang? Who is this person? Have you ever heard of it?"

Jiang Pengji didn't know the influence of King Changshou very much. Hearing this strange name at first glance, she turned to ask her subordinates.