Chapter 951-960

951: I just made it, what's wrong? (one)

The second prince was afraid that others would discover his intention to steal food and take credit for him, so guarding against others is the same as guarding against thieves.

He took the initiative to ask Yingxu to guard the three cities of Shangyu, and found an excuse to send the original guard to leave.

For this reason, after Fu Wang captured the three cities of Shangyu, the border guard of northern Xinjiang had not received any news.

When they got the news, Jiang Pengji and Li Yun had already taken reinforcements to reinforce the three cities of Shangyu, relying on the solidity of the city wall and a large number of defense equipment to defend the three cities. Northern Xinjiang soldiers do not have enough logistical reserves. If the two sides confront each other, the Northern Xinjiang service will inevitably evacuate.

Jiang Pengji looked at the densely packed enemy army under the city, her ears were full of curses and swear words.

"The lord - it's better to let the general send troops to meet the enemy and teach them a little lesson!"

"Han Mei,

keep your breath." Guan Ren glanced at his lord's indifferent face, and pulled Li Yun's armor in a low voice to prevent this guy from getting angry.

"Military strategist, how can you bear it? These barbarians in northern Xinjiang are scolding--"

Li Yun swallowed the rest of the words back to his stomach, his expression still full of anger.

"The lord has her own decision. Do you think she likes to lose her temper?" Guanren asked in a low voice, "Why is the curse so bad outside? Isn't it just to provoke us and send troops to meet the enemy? Sending troops at this time is not good for us. Just now. In the three cities of Shangyu, most of the people in the city were people close to northern Xinjiang. If we take advantage of our efforts to meet the enemy and secretly come up with a three city that meets the inside and outside, and finally manages to get it, maybe we will be lost. Let them yell, they The reserve is not enough. After a few days, he will automatically withdraw."

Li Yun is not the same young man as before. Of course he can see the battle clearly.

But-

what is the content of the curse from outside?

It is enough to insult them as scumbags, this kind of insulting insults is nothing.

Talking about their lord, all kinds of dirty jokes and words, and even the maternal relatives of the lord, this is too bad!

"Let them continue to insult, where is the majesty of the lord?"

Li Yun's eyes became round with anger, and the knuckles of the fingers holding the weapon turned white.

The little angel couldn't listen to such a good temper.

These guys in Beijiang called the array the object of insults, but their lord.

Even if it's just verbal vulgar words, what about the lord's reputation when it spreads out?

"Everyone understands this, but the lord doesn't say anything, what can you and I do?"

Qi Guanren squeezed the handle of the fan, seemingly composed, but his anxious movement of shaking the fan still revealed his true emotions.

Not only Qi Guan made the others unbearable, but the audience in the live broadcast room was also anxious, wishing to rush into the screen and scold the soldiers in northern Xinjiang.