Chapter 801-810

801: Stepping on Meng's face, making the world famous (1)

Except for the generals headed by Meng Hun, who believed Jiang Pengji's remarks, everyone else used eye contact, which was meaningful.

Not to mention Yang Sifeng, even the newly joined Qi Kuang and Shao Guang can also hear the tricky.

"Oh, it's good to be used to it, the lord has such a temperament."

Feng Zhen calmed the two newly joined Xiao Mengxin with a gesture of coming over.

Qi Kuang didn't like to talk for his own sake, but Shao Guang was more relaxed.

"If the lord does this, he won't really annoy Fuwang?" The lord is trying to win people, not to offend them. If the two sides are too ugly, how can they end up in the future?

Feng Zhen smiled calmly. He said, "Zhen and Jingrong have analyzed Fuwang in private. We all think Fuwang is completely different from the secular, let alone the ordinary people. Didn't Chongming find each other? Has never been annoyed by the failure, let alone angered the lord because of it? What does this mean? It means that the previous failure is nothing to him. This person has long had the idea of ​​surrender, but the lord refused to hand over the ladder. , He can't get off the stage...so he can only sternly support..."

Ordinary famous generals, once they are knocked out of the mire from high above the clouds, no matter how good their mentality is, they won't be unresponsive.

Not to mention swearing, at least give a bit of disgusting eyes or an attitude of rejection.

Where is Fuwang?

The other party accepted his failure calmly, and his attitude towards Jiang Pengji, the culprit who gave him the experience of failure, was also indifferent. Feng Zhen carefully analyzed this point,

and only then came to a conclusion- "Fuwang doesn't care about whom he is loyal to, but only what benefits the loyal person can bring him. This benefit does not have to be gold and silver jewelry...Fuwang What do you care about most now? It should be his former confidant. Wait, he will take the initiative to compromise sooner or later." In other words, as long as Jiang Pengji still holds these people in his hands, Fu Wang will come back sooner or later.

Shao Guang said, "If this is the case, even if Fuwang has returned, it will only be superficial, and there may be grievances in my heart."

Feng Zhen said with confidence, "If you are someone else, you will naturally have grievances in your heart, but if you are Fuwang, don't worry."

As I said earlier, Fu Wang is a very realistic person, as long as he has benefits, he can ignore the trivialities.

To a certain extent, a guy like Fuwang who is going straight is difficult to deal with, but he can deal with it easily if he finds the right way.

Shao Guang frowned.

If Fuwang is such a person, isn't there no "loyalty" at all?

He couldn't help but wonder, can such a person really use it?

Voting for the third lord in a row, how do you know that he will not vote for the fourth lord?

To put it bluntly, this person is a white-eyed wolf, how can he reuse it with confidence?

Shao Guang said what he was thinking, "Such an unfaithful person, really will not harm the lord?"

If he encounters a better goal, this person will simply jump to another job.