Chapter 1341-1350

1341: Blood as an Alliance (2)

Everyone didn't understand Jiang Pengji's "future" like Wei Ci did. Naturally, they didn't see the hidden calculations in it, but only from the content of the covenant, their masters did not suffer. Under this major premise, as long as Huang Song keeps his contract, it is not a problem to spare his life.

Jiang Pengji asked, "Do you have different opinions?"

Everyone had no opinion.

If you really want to say yes, most of them think that banning three generations of officialdom is too short.

The three generations of descendants in the covenant refer to Huang Song, Huang Song's son, and Huang Song's grandson. That guy had already married a wife and had children. The children in the house were already several years old. It seemed that it would not take a few years for his great-grandchildren to grow up. Everyone was worried that this time would be a bit short.

Just counting time, when Huang Song's great-grandchildren go into office, he has already settled in the land for peace, and the former officials are no longer left.

Thinking about it this way, it is acceptable to ban three generations from entering official positions.

The lord allowed Huang Song to live, and he would never let his eternal life and eternal life not be able to enter the official position.

When Jiang Pengji saw that the young men were so reasonable and satisfied, she ordered people to go down to prepare for the alliance ceremony.

She has made alliances with people many times, but most of them are verbal covenants.

The audience in the live broadcast room thought that this pledge was to drip blood into the wine cup and drank it.

In fact, they smeared the blood of livestock on their lips to show their sincerity and determination to form an alliance.

For TV dramas, the former is naturally more expressive.

The live broadcast of Jiang Peng Jiguan was earlier yesterday, so the salted fish audience did not know that she and Huang Song had a supper together to discuss the details of the covenant. As soon as they arrived in the live broadcast room today, they were surprised by the development of the story, and many viewers also expressed doubts and concerns about it.

[Small Basin]: Anchor, you're a breach of contract pretender, right? Can you guarantee that Huang Song's descendants will not secretly engage in trouble?

In the ancient novels, Huang Song's descendants are set as the proper male one.

The ancestors and the royal family failed to compete for the world. In order to appease the hearts of the people, the royal family pretended to be benevolent, and future generations had to succumb to reality. In this generation of male protagonists, he is the most outstanding and outstanding and makes the brutal and innocent emperor envy the existence of jealousy and hate, always beware of suppressing the male protagonist. The male protagonist and the female protagonist dormant and recharge while falling in love. After a struggle, the royal family is overthrown and replaced.

The audiences of this kind of plot are all aesthetically tired, and they can't help but worry that Huang Song's descendants will make trouble.

[Gu Gu Gu Gu]: Although it is not good to kill innocent people indiscriminately, the anchor should also think about himself and future generations. It is indeed dangerous to keep Huang Song.

[Auntie at the canteen]: It is very serious to be an alliance with blood, and the two parties will not easily break the contract, let alone sign a paper contract. To cite a relatively recent example, during the Long March, a certain marshal also used blood as an alliance, and agreed with the ethnic minorities not to violate each other.