Chapter 1261-1270

1261: Cut Huang Song to Unify Dongqing (3)

Jiang Pengji has always been the only one who kills her popularity. Where is the time when others are angry about her?

The Cangzhou battle seems to be retreating, but everything is within Feng Jin's expectations. Yuan Xin is still unaware of it, and he does not know he has fallen into a trap set by the enemy. He sent Huang Song three good news reports, which exaggerated his own role and deducted Nie Xun's contribution.

He admitted that Nie Xun was indeed very clever, but he led the troops in front of the battle and attacked the city and killed him with one shot!

Nie Xun just moved his lips from beginning to end, so he wanted to share most of the credit?

Yuan Xin was naturally unwilling, but he had learned a lesson. He knew that Huang Song didn't like him to report to the gods and make a small report. Apart from the deduction of Nie Xun's credit, he did not say anything bad about Nie Xun. Nie Xun knew his little movements well, and his heart was uncomfortable and did not come out.

Victory news spread frequently, several small victories dispelled the dark clouds in everyone's minds, and Huang Song felt that the boulder on his body was also lighter.

"In this way, it is true that Liu Xi is seriously ill--"

According to Feng Jue's influence on Jiang Pengji, this person is not willing to suffer from anything. If it weren't for something really happened, how could Cangzhou be allowed to lose one after another? Not only was there nothing in Cangzhou, but the main force also became more conservative, as if they had shrunk into a ball, passively fighting.

It seems to outsiders that it is precisely because Jiang Pengji, the mastermind, has fallen ill, and the dragons have no leader, that is why this method is used to delay time.

Cheng Jing still had doubts, but seeing the good news from the original letter one after another, he couldn't help but wonder if he was too worried?

Could it be that the shadow Liu Xi brought to him was too deep, that he would look at that person so terrible?

The people under the tent have long been dazzled by the mist thrown by Jiang Pengji. Although they are not eager for quick success, they don't want to watch the great opportunity be so delayed. They all went out to persuade Huang Song, as the saying goes, they won't come back when they lose their time, and they miss this village and there is no such shop.

Don't take advantage of Jiang Pengji's serious illness and send troops to invade Shanghai County and Maruzhou, is it possible to wait for her to recover from her illness and then confront her "righteously"?

Huang Song believed that now that most of the people under the account agreed to send troops, he did not hesitate.

Jiang Pengji had a vast land and a long battle line, which was not suitable for support. Huang Song occupies the main road of Hejian County, and it is very convenient to divide the troops and attack.

Not long after, the army received a secret message.

Liu Xi sent 50,000 soldiers and horses to support Cangzhou! ! !

Cheng Jing and others shook their heads. Although Cangzhou was gnawed down by Yuan Xin, the front had not completely collapsed. At this time, they supported 50,000 soldiers and horses, showing that their enemies were already panicking. Although these 50,000 soldiers could stabilize Cangzhou's occupation, it also put Maruzhou and Hujun into crisis.

They all knew that Jiang Pengji was following an elite line, and that there were only two or three hundred thousand soldiers and horses under the tent.