Chapter 1641-1650

1641: Collect Nansheng, Kill Anxun (51)

Zheng Hao has such self-confidence, and the staff who like to hold stinky feet naturally brag about it. They have the same confidence as Zheng Hao for no reason.

Or in other words, they have not seen the combination of Qi Guanzhan and Sun Wen, and have no specific knowledge of the horror of these two individuals.

The sensible staff who are unwilling to hold bad feet are naturally not optimistic about Zheng Hao's ideas.

Zheng Hao and Hu Moupi didn't check the opponent's record before?

Needless to say, Qi Guanrang, this person does not have a high sense of existence, but it is extremely scary to think about what he has done.

Where is Sun Wen?

Sun Wen's sense of existence is much stronger than Qi Guanran. Let's not talk about the unlucky ones in northern Xinjiang, let's talk about a relatively recent example-Jiang Pengji made Nie Liang fall into the sand, and Sun Wen did a lot of effort on his mission. Such a person who counts the enemy to death in a calm manner, which fool would treat Sun Wen as an ordinary old man? Add these two people together, and the combat effectiveness is not as simple as one plus one.

However, no gambler wants to listen to words that are not good for him.

Zheng Hao is the gambler, confident that he can eat a big piece of meat from the banker who is sitting on the bank.

A discerning person knew at a glance that Zheng Hao's fat sheep was going to be slaughtered by the dealer, but gamblers who got off the market would not think so.

Anyone who prevents them from betting is a class enemy who prevents them from getting rich overnight!

Therefore, the suggestions made by a few sensible aides were left behind by Zheng Hao.

There were too many people to few people, and the advice of the staff did not cause much splash.

When Zheng Hao tasted the sweetness of this gambling game, he no longer cared about the "loyalty" of his staff.

"Haha—rarely, Nie Qing, a yellow-mouthed child, actually has some time to talk

softly— " Zheng Hao held the letter written by Nie Qing upside down on the table, stroking his beard and showing a little triumphant smile.

When Nie Qings father Nie Liang was alive, Zheng Hao was always afraid of being liquidated by Nie Liang. For so many years, he trembles and clamps his tail. Qing this little kid.

At his age, he was ten years older than Nie Liang.

In terms of seniority, he is a generation higher than Nie Liang, the same generation as Nie Liang's father, and is Nie Qing's grandfather.

A few years ago, when Nie Qing got married, he eagerly gave Nie Qing a generous gift, only to receive two reply letters.

One is a normal thank-you letter. The written is very official. At first glance, you know that it was copied by someone else, without any sincerity.

The other one was written back by Nie Qing, but Zheng Hao's expression turned pale with anger.

Nie Qing euphemistically pointed out in the letter that Zheng Hao, as a small local county magistrate, should focus on peoples livelihood and benefiting the people, and should not search for peoples fats to enrich their own pockets, and then converted the generous gifts sent by Zheng Hao into silver. .