Chapter 1111-1120

1111: I want 100% (ten) of the Kyushu and the Four Seas

Qin Gong was a stubborn person, and Xu Fei asked him to hand it over to Jiang Pengji, but he refused to hand it over to others in advance.

Xu Ke looked at Qin Gong with a smile, vaguely understanding why Feng Yi wanted to tease Qin Gong.

The people under the main account, from civil servants to military commanders, are basically white and black. Now there is a pure and sexual, isn't it new?

"In that case, Ke wrote a letter to inform the lord of the matter."

Qin Gong shook his head and declined.

"This matter is very important and should not be delayed. How about Master Xu arrange some people so that I can deliver the letter personally?" After all

, Qin Gong's eyes showed a sense of pleading.

Ask Xu Ke to write to Jiang Pengji. How much time is wasted once and again?

Qin Gong thought of the smell of blood that day and the white cloth tied to the palm of Xu Fei's palm, and faintly guessed that the secret letter in his arms was mostly a blood book.

If it weren't a crucial event, who would self-mutilate blood and write blood books?

Xu Ke thought secretly and responded to Qin Gong's proposal.

"In that case, let Ke send someone to escort the messenger."

Qin Gong was a little flattered when Xu Ke spoke so well.

He thought he would touch some nails here in Xu Ke to see Jiang Pengji.

He was grateful and said, "Thank you, Master Xu."

As an almighty butler, Xu Ke's ability to do things is naturally not covered. Qin Gong has already prepared everything for Qin Gong's half-pot of tea. The attendants, carriages, drinking water and dry food even prepared a formal outfit for seeing Jiang Pengji--

Qin Gong was grateful again, but he did not find that Xu Ke looked at him with a little pity and sympathy.

"It's a pity--it turned out to be an abandoned

son-- " Xu Ke looked at the direction the convoy was leaving, and sighed in the wind.

"Abandoned son? How did that person become an abandoned son?"

Feng Yi was waiting outside. Hearing that Qin Gong had left, he went out and took a look, just in time to hear Xu Ke's emotion.

Xu Ke returned to his senses, lowering his gaze to meet Shang Fengyi's puzzled gaze.

Not surprisingly, Feng Yi is basically the leader of the next generation, and even the most determined right-hand man of the young master in the future.

Whether it's Xu Ke or others, they all have high hopes for Feng Yi and always give some advice.

"I heard that Xu Fei is in embarrassment recently. The general under the tent has been damaged one after another, and the governing land has been lost one after another. Now he is in jail, and he is almost exhausted. Although Qin Gong is young, he already has the style of a dragon and a tiger, and it is even more precious. What's more, he is loyal to Xu Fei. Although these characters are not visible, they can also be seen a little." Xu Ke chuckled and pointed Feng Yi carefully, "You said, sending a letter is more important or your own life is more important? Send one The officer had to use the general as a messenger, neglecting his own guard, what exactly did Xu Fei do?"