Chapter 1181-1190

1181: Cut Xu Pei, the first kill of the princes (51)

"Xie Xiaowei has something to worry about?" Coming off the battlefield, Xie Ze seemed to have something to worry about, and the two sword eyebrows were almost twisted together, worried.

Han Yu keenly noticed this and asked quietly.

Xie Ze regained his senses, and subconsciously raised his vigilance. After he discovered that the person inquiring was Han Yu, his defenses were lifted.

"Master Han--" He didn't want to answer, but if the target is Han Yu, he can talk to him. After all, he can trust Han Yu. "It's nothing, it's just the silver gun boy who I met today... I think he is very kind, and what is more important is the marksmanship he uses. It seems... it seems to be the Xie family's unique knowledge. The Xie's marksmanship is not

passed down except for the male heirs." Han Yu asked, "Lieutenant Xie is sure that the person used it. Is Xies unique marksmanship?"

Xie nodded affirmatively.

The Xie clan is different from other aristocratic families. They inherited the family by martial arts, and the martial arts prevailed throughout the clan.

Many of the children of many ethnic groups have to play a wooden spear as soon as they can walk.

They used spears very well, and other weapons were used very well.

When Xie was formally practicing martial arts, others were not as high as a special wooden gun in his hand. Xie's marksmanship has long been integrated into his blood. Don't say that his eyes are not blind, even if he is blind, he and Li Yun can know the number of each other's moves after two moves, and it is impossible to admit that they are wrong.

But he didn't yell about it, and if Han Yu was not trustworthy, he didn't want to let go.

Han Yu said, "There are not many generals under Liu Xi's tent, who are good at using guns. Except for her, there is only one other person—Li Yun."

"Li Yun? I heard of him." Xie recalled." Counting my age, appearance, and skill, he should be the one who intercepted me.

Han Yu added, Li Yun was born in Fengyi County, Maru Prefecture, Donggyeong. He seems to be the adopted son of a farmer. It doesn't matter."

The two are out of reach.

"It's true?" Xie Ze was puzzled. "If that's the case, why would he make Xie's marksmanship so good?"

Since the uncle Xie Qian happened, Huanren Xie's clan fell silent, Xie's children Will not leave Huan Ning County easily.

With such skills as Li Yun, he would not be able to practice for seventeen or eight years without sinking his heart.

In other words, if Xie's children taught him, it must be a direct descendant who stayed outside for a long time and rarely returned to the clan.

Xie went through all the relatives in his mind, but he couldn't find a qualified person.

"Oh, if there is no war, maybe I can come and ask him where he studied from." His

own ancestral marksmanship has been learned by outsiders. As a child of the Xie family, he always has to intervene, otherwise the clan will not be easy to explain.

Han Yu said, "Maybe there will be opportunities in the future."

Xie could only respond absently.

At the same time, Li Yun also looked like a dog.

Gudu Gudu poured a large bowl of water, and then the pressure of the raging fire in the chest was reduced.