Chapter 1121-1130

1121: I want 100% (twenty) of the Kyushu four seas

She bent down in pain, her smile stiff.

Xu Fei tried harder, and the tip of the sword slipped out of her body.

The blood stained the ground, splashed on the boxes, dyed her skirt red, and stung the eyes of the onlookers.

Xu Fei said indifferently, "Let's go--"

A woman who doesn't understand the situation is also burdensome to carry.

Since she is so reluctant to bear these foreign objects, let her take it on Huangquan Road.

Xu Fei is not a broad-minded person.

He didn't intend to take away this concubine's room, but she would inevitably be abused if she stayed in the city. Sooner or later, it would be a dead end.

It would be better to die now and end up clean.

"Who is still reluctant, can stay with her as well." As

soon as these words came out, how could those Yingyingyanyan dare to die?

Witnessing the death of his biological mother, the two concubines were so scared that they cried, one or two clamoring for their mother.

Hearing crying with all his strength, the harsh sound wanted to pierce everyone's eardrums.

On weekdays, Xu Fei had already gone to comfort them, but at this time he looked coldly, frowning impatiently.

Xu Fei lost control of his emotions and made a shocking move. The wife of the main room said in time.

"Master, it's getting late." After

Xu Fei heard this, with a gloomy face, he stepped out of the hall door first.

There are five simple carriages outside the residence, four are used to carry people, and one is used to carry rice and dry food and luggage.

Xu Fei's wives and concubines are not too many, but they are not too few. The children alone can occupy a carriage.

Everything was ready, the sky was still dark, like ink that was too thick to melt in the inkstone.

The crowd was crowded in the small carriages, and all of them looked bad.

He hadn't settled down yet, and there was a rush of footsteps outside, followed by a breathless response.

"Report—the enemy's sneak attack, a city gate has been captured, please leave the master

as soon as possible— " Xu Fei's face was brushed white, and the women were panicked, teardrops swirling in their eye sockets.

The child cried loudly, and the wailing cries made people's heads big.

Xu Fei's eldest daughter nestled in her mother's arms, her lips stubbornly tightened, her bright eyes filled with panic.

The wife of the main room noticed her daughter's trembling and calmed her with gentle voice.

"Nothing-mother is here!"

She said so, but her palms were sweating, and her heart was beating like a drum.

Women in troubled times are inferior to livestock in a sense.

The lady in the main room didn't dare to think, if it was necessary, would Xu Fei abandon their female relatives?

Should... Yes?