Chapter 1191-1200

1191: Cut Xu Pei, the first kill of the princes (sixty-one)

Some people can't stand the rumors. Just now I said Jiang Pengji, and this person was found following the taste.

"Lord, why are you here?"

Jiang Pengji glanced at Wei Ci, his calm eyes filled with warmth.

"I just had my muscles and bones in the school, and I was planning to go back to the main account for lunch. I happened to see you." When

Li Yun heard this, he immediately found an excuse to slip away, leaving room for Jiang Pengji and Wei Ci, so as not to be taken into account. Large wattage bulb.

"Han Mei is getting more and more slippery now-I think at the beginning, Han Mei is one of the few honest people among us."

Jiang Pengji laughed blankly, she was so terrible?

Wei Ci curled his lips and smiled, Li Yun's reaction was beyond his expectation, which made his mood brighter inexplicably.

In the face of other people, Wei Ci always hides his joy and anger in his heart, using a gentle mask to cover up his true feelings.

In the face of Jiang Pengji, he seldom deliberately concealed-well, the most important thing is that it is useless to conceal it, and the other party can see it.

"Zixiao is in a good mood?"

Wei Ci said, "The lord is in a good mood."

Jiang Pengji joked with her arms around her chest, smiling, "I am in a good mood, naturally because the frog that ran away from home is back."

Xian in the live broadcast room Fish is really fickle. Some time ago, he was addicted to four paper human brains. Now he crosses species and regards frogs as his sons.

Jiang Pengji didn't realize that Wei Ci was back at the beginning, but the camera in the live broadcast room was more flexible and wider than her field of vision.

When Wei Ci appeared in the camera range of the live broadcast room, the whole live broadcast room seemed to be poured with boiling water, and it exploded.

[Shen Yiyou]: Quack, the beauty is back——

[Shushan Yali]: What? The baby's son has finally returned home?

[Leprechauns meow pompom]: My son, mom wants to kill you! ! !

[Jing Ru Mingmo]: The son is back? It seems that I brought my little friend back. Erzha is really helpful.

Looking at the full screen of "Guo Son", Jiang Pengji suddenly couldn't look directly at Wei Ci's face.

The level of nicknames given to people by salted fish audiences is like naming people, which is too bad.

From a while ago, the salted fish audience seemed to be stunned, and the frequency of frogs appeared more and more, until they dominated the screen.

Even if Jiang Pengji didn't watch the barrage in the live broadcast room very much, and was swiped by "frogs" every day, she didn't want to know this stuff.

She learned how to play with young people. The audience called her and said that she was following the trend, but Wei Ci was at a loss, bright eyes with puzzles.

What?

A frog running away from home?

The lord doesn't like pets. When did you raise a frog?