Tris didn't mean to upset him. She just wanted Peter to talk to her and to clear his mind. "This happened a few years ago with Edmund back in Narnia. He went down the wrong path and luckily he came back to us. But with Susan, I just don't know if she'll come back to our side." Peter said as he gave Tris a depressing look.

"Why don't we try to find her? Or at least try to find a way to talk to her?" Tris said trying to give Peter some hope of finding his sister. "Really? After everything she's done to you, you're willing to help look for her?" Peter said as a small smile crept onto his face.

"Yes." Tris said smiling back at Peter. "Thank you." Peter said as he put his hand on her shoulder. She then shook her head as a way of saying you're welcome and continued eating her food.

George then looked over at her and nudged her playfully. "I'm helping too. If you're gonna be out looking for a crazy Slytherin that almost got you killed, then I'm helping too. We're in this together. No exceptions." George whispered over and then continued eating his food.

She looked over at him and smiled and leaned over on him slightly.

The teens were all done with their dinner and homework and headed to the common room. Hermione and Tris got talking about what they thought the next task was gonna be and they saw Viktor standing in the hallway looking at both of them. They ignored his stalking look and continued walking with the guys and Lucy and Ginny.

"You know, Viktor practically chased me down today and asked me out knowing that George and I are together." Tris said to the group. "Seriously? Who does that knowing you're with someone?" Hermione said as she looked back and saw Viktor was still staring at them.

"He does apparently. And he still called out to me after George and I walked away but I just kept on walking. He said he thought we had a good connection when I've only ever talked to him once." Tris said. "He must really fancy you." Lucy said. George then looked over at Tris and she looked up at him. "Well its too bad. I already have my person." Tris said as she held George's hand.

Ron then made a gagging sound and the rest of the group laughed at him. "Well, I think they're sweet." Hermione said to the now disgusted Ron. He then looked to Harry and Harry smiled at him. Harry knew Hermione had a thing for Ron, but he wouldn't dare say anything to Ron about it.

Lucy and Edmund parted from the group and went back to their own common rooms. The group of Gryffindors made it back to the common room and all decided to get a head start to their dormitories for the night.

Not much was said for the rest of the night from either the boys or the girls. They all did their own things and went to bed early.

The next morning came quicker than they all would have liked, but they got themselves dressed and ready for their classes. The trio left for the Great Hall earlier than everyone else because Ron wanted to be first to fill his plate with breakfast. Even though there was always enough for every student, he still wanted to be first.

Ginny had left with Peter and Fred, and that left Tris and George. He waited for her to come down the stairs so they could walk to the Great Hall together. When she came down the stairs, she saw George in his school robes and in his hands was a cup of coffee. She put her hand to her mouth and smiled.

"You made that for me?" she said as she blushed intensely. "Of course I did. I drink tea darling." George said as he leaned over and kissed her. She then gave him a hug making George blush as well. She took the coffee in one hand and held George's hand in the other.

The cute Gryffindors then walked to the Great Hall together and ate breakfast with their friends. Now that Tris had moved up to 5th year, she and George were now in the same classes, meaning they could walk with each other to their classes.