Birthdays - 36

Albedo feels warm. His eyes slowly open, the sun beams into the room and it blinds him for a moment. It was peaceful, there was a calming quietness to the air. He turned his head slightly to see Kaeya's sleeping face. He looked so at ease, as if being in a deep slumber was the only way for him to be at peace.

Albedo turns his body slightly, stroking Kaeya's cheeks with his thumbs. The Alchemist didn't know much about physical, sensual touch and how much he enjoyed it- he probably wouldn't be able to get enough.

Kaeya stirs in his sleep, he groans and wakes up. "Hello, starlight," he whispers, a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey," Albedo chuckles, pressing himself closer to Kaeya as if to relish in the moment.

Kaeya yawns and holds onto him closer, "You know the first time we did it?"

"Mmm?" Albedo makes a sound of acknowledgment.

"I kind of left the next morning, I kind of regret doing that now. When I could've experienced waking up to you, seeing all the traces of me on you. It's nice, I never did that with anyone else."

Albedo sighs, "Did you just admit to sleeping with other people in front of me?"

Kaeya stammers, "W-well I thought it was... obvious."

The Alchemist laughs, "I was being, what's the word? Sarcastic." He wears a cheeky smile, kissing Kaeya.

The Captain huffs and rolls his eyes but can't help but to laugh it off as well, "You scared me a little, I don't take you as the jealous type."

"It's one of those trivial matters, humans are always so bent on it. But I can't say that I am immune, it really is a taxing emotion," Albedo says.

The Captain sighs, intertwining his fingers with the Alchemist. They don't speak for a couple of minutes, breathing each other in. Kaeya lightly pecks his forehead, keeping the blanket over the both of them to stay warm from the early morning breeze.

"Kaeya," Albedo's voice is low but it always grabs his attention.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to have to get back to my research, I need to finish what I started yesterday."

Kaeya blinks and starts to chuckle, leading to laughter. Albedo is completely confused as he was serious about his statement.

"So dedicated until the end, I love that about you," Kaeya lifts his chin and kisses him, soft and gentle, "I'll let you get back to it if you let me feed you~"

Albedo looks away, a light blush arising on his cheeks, "Ah.. fine, but really you don't always have to tease me like this. I never know how to respond."

The Captain shakes his head and hugs him closer, their bodies flushed against one another. "Your face is so cute when you get embarrassed, I can't help it. Or maybe when you start moan-"

"Okay that's enough!" Albedo tries to pry himself out of his grasp but to no avail.

"Hahah I won't let go so easily," smuggling the Alchemist closer than before, "By the gods your body never ceases to amaze me."

Albedo's face is blood red from utter embarrassment, "Seriously, my body is not even human, it's not desirable." It seems he's trying to avoid Kaeya's constant compliments.

"Is that how you see yourself? What did I say about saying bad things about yourself?" Kaeya strokes the streaks that cover his cheeks and neck, "All of you is wonderful, never doubt that."

Albedo sighs, "You can't keep making me feel so much all the time, I feel like I'll die." He kisses him, their lips interlocking and they feel everything. The cold snow and a warm fireplace, a place to call home.