A Diamond Made of Gold - 13

(This is a NSFW chapter, if that makes you uncomfortable or you just don't want to read it you can skip.
Love you all <3)

They had gotten to headquarters very quickly. Kaeya seems eager and seemingly impatient. Albedo isn't one to slow down either so he doesn't mind it. When they arrive, the Captain shuts and locks the door.

His office is very clean with some mess of scattered books here and there. No one is really allowed inside since his office is on the second floor. Albedo looks around for a little while before turning to Kaeya. "What now?" He asks.

The Alchemist is curious how far and how much Kaeya is willing to do. Kaeya can be a bit ambitious and sometimes test the limits of those around him by the rumors he's heard. Albedo can take a challenge but that is if Kaeya is going to make it one.

"You are going to have to prepare, as much as I love a good session it can't be at the expense of you. Especially since you've never done it before." Kaeya walks up to him, "It's supposed to be fun, that's the best part~" he mumbles in his ear.

It sends a little shiver up Albedo's spine. "Are you going to show me?" The Alchemist is trying to match his energy, one of curiosity and maybe a little desire.

Kaeya smirks then, "Are you going to make me do all the work?"

Albedo scoffs at the response, responding with a little wit, "With your teasing maybe I ought to."

Kaeya pulls Albedo closer to him by his arm and lifts his chin to look up. "Let's do something simple for now. You seem up for it." Both of them not wavering, Kaeya is enjoying the little banter they seem to be doing. As if it's a fun little game they can play.

Albedo nods but doesn't say a word, not used to this level of intimacy. He is staring at the Captain's lips, hovering over them. Kaeya notices and smiles, "Need a kiss?"

It's direct but also up for refusal, after all Kaeya has met quite a few people who didn't like kissing during sex. Most likely because they may love another.

"Yes..." the approval is said in a whisper but there is so much desire in Albedo's voice. The Captain can't refuse him, not when he sounds like that. Not when he has the look of desire in his diamond shaped eyes. Kaeya shifts his hand to the Alchemist's blonde hair and pulls him in. Their lips touching and it's as if it's the only thing that matters.

Albedo had never kissed anyone before but he is a fast learner. Kaeya is an excellent kisser so it didn't take long until they were gasping. Albedo wrapping his arms around the Captain's neck, insisting for more. By the Archons it felt hot, hotter than anything he's ever felt but it was incredible. Kaeya pushes his tongue in and Albedo makes a noise of surprise but doesn't pull away. He holds onto him as Kaeya makes out with him, in such a filthy way but Albedo can't help but want more.

Kaeya pulls away as they both need to breathe, but before Albedo can pull him back in, the Captain stops him. "I could kiss you all day, but I want more." The haze of what they've just done must've put a spell in the air, as if they were both put into a trance. Neither of them wanted to break free.

Albedo nods, flushing a bit at how impatient he was being but Kaeya didn't mind it at all. He makes a noise of surprise as Kaeya picks him up, effortlessly and sets him down onto his desk. "I don't want to destroy your paperwork," Albedo states, trying to be considerate but he honestly could care less. He only wants the blue-haired Captain taking him into his arms.