A Needed Release - 27

(NSFW, you have been warned >:3)

Kaeya runs his fingers through Albedo's hair, it's soft, silky, and smells amazing. He kisses his forehead and the Alchemist giggles softly.

"I have been wanting this, I suppose since the first time. But everything happened and I didn't want to burden your injuries," Albedo sighs, "It was hard to focus on my work though when all I could think about was you."

Kaeya's face was that of a rose color, he's never felt so red. "Archon's forbid you are going to be the death of me," Kaeya covers his face with his hands to hide the sheer embarrassment he's feeling.

Albedo pulls his hands away, "I want to do so many things with you, you don't even know."

Kaeya's embarrassment was quickly turning into desire. Maybe it's the alcohol or Albedo's presence alone that makes him feel incredibly horny. He hasn't felt this way since he was a teenager who's had his first crush.

"Oh? And pray tell what it is that you want to do your highness~"

The Alchemist says nothing more, sitting in the Captain's lap peppering kisses down his neck. His shirt never leaving anything to the imagination so it wasn't difficult for Albedo to start sucking on his skin.

Kaeya is a very vocal person, something Albedo had figured as much. He's moaning and gripping Albedo's blonde hair. It seems the both of them have been pent up and with good reason since they've had near-death experiences multiple times now. Those situations aren't really ideal for situations such as this.

Dark bruises inhabit Kaeya's neck and chest, he's already as hard as a rock. But Albedo moves down further and unbutton's his belt, "Would it be uncanny for me to say I've dreamt of this moment?"

If Kaeya was horny before, he's even more so now. His breathing is erratic and Albedo looks even more erotic. "Good gods when did you learn to talk like that? I'm supposed to charm you, not the other way around," his voice is shaky, impatient.

Albedo can't say he's any more patient than him, pulling at the hem of his boxers. Kaeya groans as Albedo holds his cock in his hands, hands much smaller than his own. "Try not to make a sound, Captain~"

The Alchemist's voice alone can make a man come but Kaeya holds back, he does have some pride left in him. Albedo smirks as if he knows he's already won, licking the base of his cock. The memory of Kaeya doing it to his own erection had been engrained into his mind, so he gives back what he once had been given.

He holds the base and licks the tip. Kaeya's head is thrown back, one hand over his mouth and the other gripping Albedo's hair. The Captain is trying desperately to keep quiet but it seems he's failing utterly. Albedo hollows his mouth and takes the tip in his mouth.

"Albedo~" it's a quiet moan but it's filled with desire and Albedo wants to hear more.

He bobs his head further down and takes as much as possible, he'll have to practice as he can't take it all in yet. "Breathe out of your nose, no teeth," Kaeya whispers. Albedo makes a mental note of it and puts it to work.

He starts off slow, taking in what he can and using his hands to take up what he can't fit in his mouth. He hums and it sends vibrations through Kaeya's body.