Chapter 37: A boring day as a Spartan (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Alright. At least watching the fire fight will be fun to see, let's go.

The two walk out of the room while Mia stop thinking about what she saw but the two fail to see a outline of someone invisible walking across to one hall to another behind them including any other Spartan in the halls as well.

(Later)

We see eight red Spartans and eight blue Spartans at the larger version training simulation room outside of the base. Y/n walks over to them with his datapad as they give him a salute and Y/n tells them.

Y/n: At ease. Today this will be a special training for today. You four are doing Big team battle fiesta. To some who may not know its kinda like slayer but your spawn in random weapons that can even be common weapons or power weapons but it be a good time.

While he dose that we see Mia at the control room looking down at Y/n and once he is done he leave the room and came to the control room as he walks over to the controls and ask Mia.

Y/n: Okay so what game map would these Spartan might take part?

Mia: No clue, what's on the list?

Y/n: There is Blood Gulch, Tempest or Zanzibar.

Mia: Those are good one. I'll say Tempest, that's a interesting map.

Y/n: Alright then, let the match begin.

He type in a few buttons as the room changed to Tempest and after the number hits zero the match begins. Mia and Y/n watch as two side battle search other with random weapons while Y/n lend back while Mia watched but then a Y/n.

Mia: Say what were you and Brianna talking about it thr break room?

Y/n: (little blush) Oh...Um just some words. Nothing else.

Mia:.....She was flirting with you was she?

Y/n:.....Yes. Say you alright Mia, you looked a bit down?

Mia: (Sigh) Sorry it's just things have been quiet and I have nothing else to do.

Y/n: Yeah I get what you mean. We're super soldiers trained to fight against the Covenant and last line of defence. Now we're just sitting here and doing nothing except watching this match.

There was an explosion as they see a Spartan flying up in the air and coke back down while Mia nods to him and said.

Mia: Yeah but at least nothing crazy like Spartan Killers army ain't gonna ruin our jobs as Spartans or Project Freelancer.

Y/n: Yeah guess I agree with you.....so what do you want to do to pass the time?

Mia blushes and bit and press a button to lock the only door to get in and out as she walks over to Y/n and tell him.

Mia: (little blush) W-Well we can....you now....have a small fun before the match ends.

Y/n: (blush) Y-You mean right here? Right now?

Mia: (blush) I mean if you want because there are no cameras around, not even hidden once and since it takes 20 minutes for the match to end....I figured....why not.

Y/n: (blush) W-Well I'm kinda I the mood for a bit of fun.

Mia smirk a bit and walks up to Y/n and sat on his lap as she lend her breast to Y/n's chest and the two lock eyes to each other with Mia asking.

Mia: (blush) This is my first time but I really wanna do it.

Y/n: (smile) That's alright. You look cute and beautiful.