Markos Amanodel: CXI

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I know," He added. "That's whom we are dealing with." The memories of dead gods raced through him. The pantheon of death was a long and complicated road, backstabs and betrayals. Rivals, and allies.

"I need a bit more information. I've heard there have been a few scuffles." Elnaril clarified. Markos swallowed hard, he didn't want to talk about that, a few? No. Just really one.

"Unfortunately comrade." Alekzandr spat. "One of our own met him in combat."

"Asher Exitium." Herod clarified. "He.. was confronted by the knife. Traded insults and it came to blows." The warlock took a deep breath and sighed. "He is not here anymore."

"Missing." Markos rapidly corrected. "Unrelated." They had no idea or reason to believe Asher was dead! He... Could still be alive.

"I was there." Alekzandr raised a hand. He looked shaky. "The dagger attacked him viciously.. Though I will add Komandir Exitium got a few parries in. He used.. An enormous red scythe of energy it looked to be draining the life out of Asher." Vestus clasped a hand on Alekzandr's shoulder trying to comfort him. "I let off around forty or so attacks after it started." he clarified. Vestus seemed pleased by that information. Markos swallowed back a lump of fear, facing a deity could be terrifying, but at least Alekz wasn't alone then.

"Yes.. um.. That sounds like him." Elnaril responded.

"He did seem to get VERY angry when someone insulted him, Asher may or may not have called the dagger a short stubby butter knife? I can't precisely remember.. But there was at least six or so, more insults while he was getting murdered." Alekzandr continued. Elnaril stopped pacing.

"Heh... hehehhe. Oh.. I will remember that one. If you find him, please thank him for me." Elnaril grinned madly. 'If..'

'Cut their knee's! Let them bleed onto the stages! Bring the house down for her!'

"The woman he has with him." Andraste leaped in. "It is my sister Lia please be careful."

Elnaril nodded in understanding. He couldn't remember if he already knew that.

"Should I avoid killing then?"

"Only.. if you can." Andraste admitted bitterly. "I'm afraid she may be too far gone."

"He corrupts the soul.. Latches to your desires.. Turns what you need against you. The easiest term is.. A seed of negativity. It's a good thing I was sent here when I was. While I understand you all have a pressing issue." Elnaril shot Renaer a look. Markos was torn, while Ant'tran was a far more imposing and threatening villain to deal with at that moment. The Casslanters.. The cult, and their plans, were of a shorter time frame. In fact, he found it potentially beneficial to return to that topic. "Falgin sent me to delay him.. Maybe even put him down for all of you. At the very least.. I'll make dealing with your current enemy easier." Elnaril bowed. "Let's just say, I've been looking for him... searching for him. He's been piling up bodies at an alarming rate.. But on-"

"Oh he's in the sewer," Markos remarked.

"Yeah. He uh, broke a dude out of prison and is in the sewers right now." Herod explained. Markos nervously tugged at his dress, remembering the absurd clothes he'd worn when.. They had gone out hunting. Dresses weren't all that odd anymore.

"We tried to kill a drow dude.. But failed, well I guess not failed but arrested in the end and was in prison but now he's out.. His name is Selune." He rambled, rubbing his nose. Elnaril stared at him a tad bit shocked like the information and whereabouts of the entity were surprising.

"Hmm.. maybe it would be wiser for me to wait for Kamien.." Elnaril mumbled. Some other name he didn't recognize. Markos wondered why so many people were needed. The elf here probably wasn't enough yet still. Studying him he wondered if he could somehow gauge the strength of the pale figure. 'Wow he's.. Really pale.' he thought to himself. 'like-'