hey there lonely boy

Since Dean's chat with Lily, Dean spent the nights by Castiel's side. He befriended Lily so at some point she stopped rushing him to go home. She was still worried though. Dean refused to sleep because he wanted to be by Castiel's side all the time and he refused to eat, claiming that he wasn't hungry. This started to worry Lily, therefore she searched for some of Dean's relatives to come visit him and maybe convince him to take a break.

She looked through some files about her 'patients', even though Dean wasn't one. It's true that she wasn't allowed to snoop around on Dean's background but she was really concerned at this point. Lily found Dean's younger brother Sam, but since he is just a child she didn't want to worry him. Later, she found out that Dean's mother died when Sam was very young and that she died in a very odd way. The mother was out of the picture, so Lily looked for Dean's father who, turns out, was also out of the picture, in jail. Lily felt bad for knowing this information without Dean telling her himself. She knew it was wrong, but she just wanted to help. She was a nurse, after all. And seeing someone beat themselves up mentally and physically was just making the urge to help them stronger.

Finally, she discovered that there was a man called Bobby Singer who adopted the two boys. He was probably the closest thing to a father figure that could comfort Dean, so Lily decide to call him.

The phone rang seven times, forcing Lily to almost hang it up. But as she was pulling the phone away from her ear, the person on the other side picked up.

"Who's this?" the raspy voice said harshly.

"Ehm," Lily cleared her throat, "My name is Lily Baker, I'm a nurse in the hospital where your son has spent the last few days. I wanted to contact you so that you can visit him and com-" Lily got caught off by Bobby talking right over her.

"Oh god, so that's where he's been all this time ?" he sighed in relief.

"Yessir."

"Stupid idjit. I'll come as soon as possible."

"Thank you sir."

Lily ended the call and placed her phone on the table beside her. She sat in her working chair, deleting all the remaining information about Dean and his family. Eventually, she turned of her computer and leaned into her chair, sighing.

_______________________________________

Within an hour the man arrived. He hurriedly stumbled to the person at the front desk and asked to meet with a nurse called 'Lily Baker'. The person at the reception nodded and called through a device on their ear that was too hard to be understood in Bobby's old fashioned mind.

"Take the elevator on the second floor and then go straight down the hallway. Try to find a door with the number 18.9 on them. Lily is waiting there."

"Thank you" Bobby replied and walked over to the elevator. He clicked the button and upon doing so the elevator made a satisfying 'ding' sound. Not even ten seconds after, the elevator opened. Bobby stepped in and clicked a button with a number two on it. The elevator made the same satisfying sound, while there was music being quietly played in the background. Another 'ding' and Bobby found himself on the second floor.

There were two hallways, one leading to the left and one leading to the right. Bobby decided to take the left route. Lucky for him, he was right. He looked over at every number on every door, until he started to get close to the number he was searching for.

"10.3, ...12.7, ...15.4, ...17.1" he mumbled.

"18.6, 18.7, 18.8, 18.9" Bobby stopped right before a wooden door with the number 18.9 on it, he sighed and knocked on the door. There was no reply so Bobby tried his luck once again and pushed down the handle. The door slowly opened with a small squeak and Bobby stepped in.