hollywood nights

"Y-you deserve to be ha-happy." Cas sobbed as he was wrapped with Dean's strong, masculine arms.

~~~

After a while, Cas pulled away and apologized to Dean for getting his flannel dirty. Dean replied saying that it was nothing. Dean then got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Cas quietly followed and was later served pancakes with honey and Nutella, Dean's favourite. They ate their breakfast in silence, not an uncomfortable one, no. It was nice, calming. The smell of flowers coming through the open window, the taste of freshly made pancakes and the sight of this beautiful freckled boy sitting in front of him. Cas could get used to this.

Dean was sitting across from Cas, his eyes sparkling as he took the first bite, he was smiling like a four year old kid when it opened it's Christmas present.

Cas could definitely get used to this.

"So.."

"Yes Dean ?"

"Um.. What do you wanna do ?"

"I should probably go home in a few hours. Thank you for letting me stay the night. I truely appreciate it." Cas smiled.

Dean shifted in his seat but said no more. They finished eating and Cas offered to help with the dishes but Dean shushed him and told him to sit straight in his seat. Cas obeyed despite his pleading face and human instincts.

Later, they went upstairs to Dean's room. Cas finally noticed the posters glued around on the walls of Dean's bedroom. The posters were of numerous rock bands and singers. He obviously liked AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Kansas and Led Zeppelin the most out of all because he had multiple posters above his bed, stickers placed on his closet and even some t-shirts and hats with their names on them. Castiel admired the decorated room, he moved his eyes around until they fell upon an electric guitar. Castiel slowly walked over to it and ran his fingers through it's strings, not making much of a pleasant sound.

"You play the electric guitar ?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me ?" Cas asked, looking away from the guitar directly into Dean's incredibly beautiful eyes.

"The topic never came up, I guess." He replied looking back.

"Oh.."

"Yeah"

They stared at each other for a few minutes without any word being exchanged. It's like they communicated through their eyes. Like their eyes belonged together for centuries, like they were supposed to meet multiple times than just once.

They continued staring at each other and all of a sudden Dean started to take his shirt off.

"W-woah! What are you doing?!" Castiel asked panicked as he looked away and covered his eyes.

"Uh-? Changing my clothes ? I've been in this from yesterday morning so I need to take a shower because I smell."

"Wh-why are you undressing here?" Cas peeked over at Dean and his face instantly became red and hot. Dean was now taking his pants off.

"Oh c'mon, Cas! We're both guys, nothing weird about that."

Yeah, but not when i have a fucking crush on you.

UH NO I DON'T!

Are you blind ? We are obviously drooling over this guy.

But we're STRAIGHT

Yeah, as a fucking rainbow

I don't have a crush on Dean Winchester, nah-ah.

See ? I told you