"Oh, one of the drunk students gave us the password, and we just came to have some fun. After all, you did hurt our feelings by not inviting us to this great party." Susan said as she grabbed her wand and now had it to Trista's throat.

Tris had no emotion on her face. She wasn't scared of Susan. Draco then stepped away and went to get a drink. He wasn't interested in fighting with anyone tonight.

"What do you want Susan." Tris said with a calm yet irritated voice. She looked Susan in the eyes showing she wasn't scared of her. "I want you to feel as hurt as I did when your precious little boyfriend hurt me the way he did." Susan said as she jabbed the wand farther against Trista's throat.

Harry and Ron noticed Tris in discomfort and headed over to her. Before they could get to her, they were stopped by Goyle and Rose. "Hello boys." Rose said with that evil grin plastered all over her face. Harry and Ron then stopped and grabbed their wands from their pockets. "No need for those boys, we just wanna talk is all." Rose said trying to distract both Harry and Ron. Goyle just stood there like an actual Gargoyle and said nothing.

"George didn't hurt you on purpose, Susan. In fact, he did absolutely nothing to you. You're just acting like a little child who didn't get her way, and now she's gonna pitch a fit in front of everyone until she gets what she wants." Tris said not even bothered by what Susan was saying.

George turned around the corner with drinks in his hands and looked in the direction where Tris was last standing. He saw her, but he also saw Susan with her wand up to Trista's throat. He quickly dropped his drinks on the table and tried to push his way through the many partying students who were also drunk.

Susan then grabbed Trista's wrist with her free hand and apparated out of the room. George saw them disappear and his heart dropped. His girlfriend had just disappeared with the girl that threatened to hurt them both.

At this time, Rose and Goyle had just walked out of the room, with Draco not too far behind. George then met up with Ron and Harry. "She took her." George said as he scanned the room for his girlfriend. "Took who?" Ron said. "Tris, Susan took Tris. I don't know how, but she apparated. No 5th years can apparate yet, but she did, and she took my girlfriend!" George shouted over the loud music that continued to play from the party.

George, Harry, and Ron then stormed out of the room. They had to be careful not to get caught by the lurking professors on night duty. They ran through the halls and looked in every classroom searching for Tris and Susan.

After apparating to an unknown place, Susan let go of Trista's wrist. Tris didn't recognize it at first, but once she used her wand to light the dark path in front of her, she realized where she was at.

Why are we at the Black Lake?" Tris said as Susan walked on the dock that stood a few feet above the water. "It's beautiful isn't it? The way the full moon lights up the water." Susan said with a slight smirk on her face. Tris felt the anger and anxiety all rush up to her cheeks. Her face became hot almost like she was running a fever.

"You're insane Susan." Tris said as she balled her fists up beside her. When she was scared, she sometimes got angry, but she felt different this time. Susan turned towards Tris and noticed she had changed. "I guess you are a hybrid." Susan said grinning at Trista.

Trista's hair now turned a dark auburn red and her eyes glowed a bright blue. Tris looked at her reflection from the water and noticed her hair and eyes. She didn't feel like a werewolf though, or like she possessed any type of powers. The only thing that changed besides her appearance was the fact that she could see everything in the darkness.

She looked out into the distance and could see everything as if it was still daylight. Her anger then went away and her hair color changed back to normal and her eyes stopped glowing. "Why are we here, Susan?" Tris said as her anxiety started to get worse.

"You'll see." Susan said as she apparated once again. Tris looked around but didn't see her. She now had the ability to control her sight in the darkness and used it to her advantage. Her eyes once again glowed a bright blue and she looked into the darkness of the night but didn't see Susan.

George, Harry and Ron checked everywhere in the castle but couldn't find Tris or Susan. George even tried to do a locater spell but was unsuccessful. "What if they apparated outside?" Harry said as he pushed up his glasses up onto his face. Without saying a word, George then headed to the front door. Ron and Harry were right behind and helped keep an eye out for any of the professors doing their nightly patrol around the castle.

Tris was still looking around for Susan but she didn't see any sight of her. All of a sudden, Tris heard a noise coming from the water. She walked closer to the edge of the dock and looked down. Out of the water she saw what looked to be a mermaid tail. "Mermaids? There's mermaids in this lake?" Tris said to herself.

Out of nowhere, Susan then appeared right behind Tris. "Good luck with the mermaids." Susan said as Tris jerked her head around from the sudden appearance of Susan.

George and the other two Gryffindors were running down the path towards the Black Lake when all of a sudden they heard a scream. They stopped cold in their tracks and listened for anything else to follow. In the distance a splash could be heard, and George immediately took off towards the dock that hung over the Black Lake....