Time to take it back

Victor frowned seeing the two cozy next to each other "Buddy!? Don't tell me you're naked under there!?"

For the sake of that not one of the two moved.

"What the hell happened to you you look like a damn Chihuahua!" Victor said holding his hands like ears above his head but Quintin flew to his feet baring with he pain.

"Victor! You better tell me the truth!" He yelled but Nieloana managed to keep a blanket for herself with a shriek.

"Watch it you butthole!!" She yelled.

Victor glanced at Niel then lifted his eyebrows "Ok, the truth is you're only in your boxers in the middle of a frozen Alaska, sleeping with the enemy perhaps?"

Quintin looked down but at that moment Victor's party stepped in with him, Quintin's eyes immediately caught hers...

"S, Silva?"

Her face was blood red and she held her mouth, taking a step back, her eyes shifted to Nieleona's and many questions flooded her mind.

He held his hands to her but quickly grabbed a blanket from the bed and covered himself "Its not what you think!" Both he and Niel yelled.

"Wow double barrel boy you worked out!" Hali said smirking "And scored some fresh tail" she said looking at Niel's blood red face sticking out the blankets.

"Its what..." He saw Kai "You're..." He looked at the two sisters "I knew it!"

"So this is what you meant by he needs to be cured?" Victor asked coming to Quintin and inspecting his eyes.

"Yes" Kai said.

Quintin looked past Victor to Silvia, who still stood watching him horrified "I, I know, I've been called a fiend, a monster, a demon, I don't know what I am"

She blinked and came closer "I, was worried" she said, her eyes still gave Niel a glance.

"You? Worried!? I thought you died that night! The way you said goodbye like that! I was worried sick!"

She managed a smile "Although, I can't seem to find courage to embrace you, yet"

"I, understand" he said seeing she still couldn't help give Niel a look, but she finally had enough of all the stares and stood up.

"Please excuse me" she said and without letting the blankets go picked her clothes up under it and went to a separate room, shutting it.

"Wait!? She really was naked under there!?" Victor bellowed.

"No! It's a long story!" Quintin said.

"How long exactly?" Victor smirked but Silvia slapped him.

"And you? You embraced him?" Victor asked as Hali, Kai and Rexton entered.

"Yes, so?" Silvia asked folding her arms.

Victor chuckled and slapped Quintin's back.

"Now that you are happy he's safe, can we get this over with" Integra said stepping into the cabin "In case you all have forgotten we are in enemy territory now, this isn't Silvia's cabin anymore"

Quintin looked at her, his list of Luna's now had an added one, Tamilia is now the puppy, Niel is the second in command, and this one, she's beyond what his senses ever told him, no wonder Victor had her as an alpha female.

Rexton cleared his throat and handed Kai the disk, she immediately placed it into a laptop and typed away.

"Luna, firstly its an honor" he said turning to Integra.