Eve

*** † Past: unknown time † ***

"Now with every bloodsucker dealt with there lies but the next problem" Vilanté said.

"And that would be?" Eve asked.

"The werewolves"

She laughed slowly "Hunting werewolves isn't simply using a stake and sticking it in, they are bigger, stronger, faster"

"But not smarter"

"How do you know?"

Vilanté snorted "Animals, nothing less"

She scanned over the group with her, ten hunters, all from every region across the globe, there was Kiba and his sister Aitori over there from feudal Japan, only Kiba knew a bit of English, Aitori spoke none of it, yet here they were, the best in the world at what they did.

"I'll agree there are certain wolf packs in need of killing, they are growing too big, and they're numbers are threatening the supernatural ecosystem, it cannot be left unchecked" Eve said "For that reason alone we can go, but we will not do to them what we did to the vampires, there is no need"

Vilanté slammed the table "Why not!? They are monsters!"

Eve glared at him coldly "Only a monster has the mindset to wipe out a species, we are the monsters!" She said sternly and rose from her seat.

"Do not walk away from this..." Vilanté said.

"Or what? You going to slay me like you slayed the vampires..." She leaned in closer "You forget who built this organization, you forget who the head is, don't test me Vilanté I'm warning you"

As Eve walked off she thought to herself, maybe this has gone on for too long and had to snip it off, she turned to them slowly "I declare pardon"

Vilanté flew up as did the rest "You're the leader! You can't declare that!"

Eve slowly drew her bastard sword "I'm pardoning all of you..."

When a band of hunters crosses blades the reason behind it is never really clear, all that is known that pardon from the band is usually through death.

One is sworn into its secrecy, and lives for the family, brothers and sisters, a bond stronger than the hardest set clay.

Hunter blood coated the table, blades clashed and arrows sung over the room, the clash to an outsider would seem like a skirmish between vampires, not long and only four remained standing, breathing frantically Vilanté tried to keep his stance but struggled whilst slipping in the blood soaked floor.

"You've completely lost your mind!" He said looking at the other, one man, one woman and of course Eve.

"You are a valiant fighter Vilanté, you still stand after that...?" Eve said holding the dripping bastard sword to him.

He spat and saw the other man Salazar, and the woman Joan they too, just like Eve were not wounded.

"It seems you truly don't know do you?" Eve said.

"Know what!?"

"My true intentions... Our true intentions"

Vilanté saw Salazar and Joan turn on him with Eve, he took a step back then reached into his pocket "Turning on one another like this!"

"Everything will burn, just as the rock stands strong it too will eventually get eroded by the wind... It was never about werewolves and vampires, never humans in between, it is merely a perfect balance of chaos, and those who cannot see the truth, will just die failing to know that"

Vilanté threw the ball into the ground and a plume of smoke rose into the air, Salazar and Joan wanted to move but Eve held her hand wide "Leave him"

"But he has been pardoned!"

"He will either die of his wounds, if he does not, then I shall deem him a worthy opponent"

***† Present †***

Hali swallowed looking at Victor, then glanced in the rearview mirror back at Integra, who added a last bit to her story.

"They sought us out, they hunted us, Eve made a new band of hunters, and as soon as they don't see the true goal anymore, she pardons those who went blind to the cause, and only takes those who are still loyal"

"What was their goal?"

"Me..."

Hali knew something like that was coming, she had a feeling.

"I don't know why Eve sought me so, I always managed to elude her, Victor here is my longest living alpha, the rest all was killed as they sacrificed themselves for me"

Silvia fidgeted with her fingers, looking at them, that was the saddest part of the story, she wondered if Quintin was ever that brave? It made her slip a giggle and Integra looked at her.

"I'm sorry" Silvia said "I thought maybe Quintin would one day guard me like that... But he's usually the first to run"

Integra smiled "Maybe he wasn't given the reason to be courageous yet? Maybe you will be that reason little Omega"

Silvia only blushed.

************************************
Author's note:

Maybe this one is a little short, but I wanted to bring in a main Antagonist so just went for it.

What's your thoughts on Eve? A bastard sword hey?

For those who don't know how it looks that is one, its not small, slightly bigger and longer than the longsword

(Excalibur was such a longsword)

Hope you approve of Eve and her band of hunters as well as her ways? And in hope you liked my little display of the Bastard sword.

Thanks for reading peeps