47. Another First

-Tony-

-Tony-

After leaving my apartment, and getting rid of all the trash bags we had, we returned... We returned... Cole was parking the car at the back of the building as it finally struck me. It wasn't Cole's place where we were. It was now officially our place.

It was my home.

After we got out of the car, carrying the few boxes that were left of everything I owned, I stopped to look around. My place was only a few blocks from here, but this part of the city was already much nicer. It probably wasn't true, and I was just seeing this block in a different light because it was Cole's block...

Our block...

I smiled and hurried after Cole when he turned to see why I wasn't with him.

"Everything all right?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said with a smile.

I felt like I could breathe now, after spending the entire day in my dusty apartment.

"I really need a shower," I said, as we entered our apartment, feeling icky and itchy in my dirty clothes.

"Same," Cole said, putting the boxes down.

I tilted my head when he did that, taking in that very nice body. My mood turned right back into what it had been this morning. I really enjoyed intimacy, and I sure had a lot of catching up to do after spending nine long years without any kind of closeness.

"What?" Cole muttered when he noticed me staring.

"I'm wondering why you still have clothes on?" I asked and started making my way to the bathroom.

It took a moment and a half before he hurried after me, his clothes dropping fast behind him. I waited until I was in his bathroom before I started undressing, and he was more than eager to help me.

Soon, we were both only with our pants on. I kissed him, and he pulled me close by my waist. The mood really was heating up fast, and I enjoyed every second of it and his body on mine. My full attention was on him, so there was no way for the intrusive thoughts to get through. Especially after the pants were gone.

The way he led me under the shower without breaking the kiss, his hands traveling everywhere on my body, his touch firing me up until I was so hard I couldn't even think, was so goddamn hot. Everything about him was so goddamn hot. I had never been so turned on in my entire life. I remembered all those times when I had sex with my ex, and how much effort it had required for me to get even half as hard as I was now.

All Cole had to do was hold me. All he had to do was to give me that dirty look, his lips spread into a smile, his eyes filled with lust, and I was ready for anything. His hands on me made it even better.

And they were all over me... As the hot water poured down on us, and he held me close and kissed me heatedly, he made sure to touch every inch of my body. I was so focused on him that I hardly noticed it when he turned me around, his lips now on my neck, and his hands on my cock. I leaned my head back and trembled when he massaged me.