44. The First Time

-Randall-

-Randall-

We arrived at home late at night. I really had a fun night, and I adored Cole even more now. And his friends. I learned that he had friends working in that place, so they'd been able to reserve that particular seat for us for the evening, making sure we had a great view.

After Cole closed the door and turned to look at me with the warm smile that had never left his lips this evening, I stepped right in front of him and kissed him slowly. There was a big step for me to take, and I was ready. I wanted it.

I broke the kiss, and Cole's smile returned right away. I took his hand in mine and started leading him to his bedroom. He was following me quite slowly, and I knew he was hesitant. When we reached the door to his bedroom, he stopped me. When I looked back at him, he kissed me gently.

"It's been an amazing day," he spoke softly, touching my cheek. "I loved every second of it."

"Me too," I hurried to say. "And I mean it."

He nodded slowly and looked at the door behind me.

"I'm... scared," he said quietly when he looked back at me. "We could end this day here."

I watched him closely, suddenly realizing why he was saying such things. "You're afraid it's too much?"

He nodded again. "I want to give you only good memories. The best memories. I don't know if I can give you... I don't want to do anything wrong."

I let out a quiet sigh and pecked his lips again. "You're such a cockblocker."

He snorted, stared at me for a second, and then started to laugh. "Sorry..."

I shook my head in amusement. "Look... We don't have to go all the way. If you're not comfortable, then we can end the day here, but... I'm... honestly in the mood to try."

He watched me closely for a moment, then peered at the door again. "Well... I mean... Just let me know if it's making you uncomfortable in any way, okay?"

"Deal," I said, and kissed him once again.

Our journey into his room continued, and the amount of clothes we had on decreased. When we reached his bed, we had nothing but pants on. I parted our lips and pushed him to sit down on the bed, then leaned back in to press my lips on his.

We'd done a lot of kissing lately, but never like this. His hands were on my sides, caressing me, holding me close, while mine were cupping his cheeks as I stood between his legs. When I broke the kiss to straighten my back, he continued kissing my chest, pulling me ever closer.

Now I didn't know how far I could go, but at that moment, I wasn't worried about it. It was Cole, after all. The towering hunk who looked so very nice without his clothes, and after the date, after everything he'd done for me, after he'd stood by my side after everything I'd put him through, I wanted to take the next step. There was no reason why I wouldn't want it.