Chapter 1011-1020

Start from the beginning

Hachioji glanced at him, and he was quite sure who released the two cold arrows just now--

"Really deceived me, no one in northern Xinjiang?" The invincible

cavalry stumbled here, always unable to break through the enemy's defense line, which made Hachioji very embarrassed. .

He reorganized the remnants around him, intending to compete with Jiang Pengji.

No matter how brave the generals are, they are also humans, not gods.

As long as it is human, there is always time to run out of energy.

Don't look at this young general fighting to win three people in a row, but the physical strength is estimated to be almost exhausted.

"He" can kill more than a dozen cavalrymen alone, but can "he" rush to him all the way and kill more than a hundred cavalrymen?

Hachioji stabilized his mind.

But he quickly miscalculated, Jiang Pengji not only didn't mean to exhaust, but became more and more courageous.

A little friend with a knife!

Already super god!

Until the distance between the two sides was less than fifty feet, Hachioji was completely panicked.

Fifty feet, this distance is neither far nor near.

Hachioji was certain that the other party was looking at him and smiled bloody at him.

"Good men, kill me and capture these two thin-skinned and tender people alive!"

Jiang Pengji killed the cavalry who came up, cutting off their spears and spears, with an arrogant attitude.

"Kill the past--"

Most of the audience was attracted by the fierce battlefield, and a small number of audiences noticed Jiang Pengji's side.

With Jiang Pengji's brave figure cutting melons and vegetables, fans of fans make crazy calls for her.

[Double Eleven]: Calling the host madly, the handsome baby becomes straight, as straight as a mosquito coil.

[Missing hands and feet]: Puff-the anchor is completely a rogue leader, what does it mean to "capture those two delicate skin and tender meat alive"?

[Pocket Injury]: Hey, the baby is more skinny and tender than them. When will the anchor come to catch the baby?

[Bitter bitterness]: Ever since I watched the live broadcast of my family Peng Peng, I feel that I am more offensive than my boyfriend, and he has weakened his legs!

If you don't attack, how can you call the Lord "attack"?

Seeing that the two prey were about to escape, Jiang Pengji immediately gave instructions to Xiaobai.

"No one can escape the prey that I would have taken a fancy to--"

Hachioji wanted to take people to evacuate, which was not easy.

Surrounded by turmoil and chaos, the cavalry fell into a melee, and the speed advantage could not be used, not to mention, it was easy to cause crowding and trampling.

Jiang Pengji led the people all the way to kill, like a sharp blade slammed into the enemy's flesh, and the blade was pulled horizontally, tearing open a huge hole.

Hachioji frantically called his guards to protect him and the seventh prince to escape, but where is his guardian Jiang Pengji's opponent?

At this moment, a noose that fell from the sky just trapped him.