"A hero. Heh? I can't even protect a special person."

Their years went just like that. Occasional bullying. Fought against villagers for heavy discrimination.

One day Jeff fainted. His magic went overloaded and hurt some innocent passerby.

Victor brought him home.

The village chief has no choice but to expel Jeff for endangering the villagers.

Victor carries Jeff away from the village

Jeff orders, "Put me down. I'm heavy."

"As light as a feather. You should eat more."

As the hero's descendant, he inherited his father's great strength.

They built a hut deep in the woods. Quite far from the village.

Another two years passed in quiet life.

Victor hugs Jeff from behind

He whispers, "You kept me long enough. Will you marry me now?"

Jeff blushes. It's a dream world. Just a western book fantasy. It's still his first time he got a marriage proposal.

"Yes."

They got married and invited no one. Their marriage life only lasted one year.

His magic power kept growing stronger and affected the nature balance.

The land has withered. Jeff has become a living bane to environment.

The villagers come when Jeff isn't at home. They demanded Victor to slay his wife. Before he destroyed the world.

Victor chased them out.

The old village chief kneels down in front of him.

He begs, "If I knew, I would strangle him to death in his baby crib. You are the hero's descendant. You must kill him. He will bring world destruction to us all."