1.

This is my first book so I don't expect it to be any good and updates might be slow because I have school and I'll write when my brain thinks of something.
_______________________________
Narrator's POV

Things don't always go as plan do they? It started out as a normal day for Sabre. Sabre went to check up on everybody after just dealing with Faceless.

Rainbow Steve started seeing a change in Sabre as he was being more distant and quiet like he was more lost than he normally was. Sabre was acting like he was confused like he was hiding something. Rainbow Steve went to see Light Steve if he noticed this with Sabre or not.

Rainbow Steve's POV

"Hey Light Steve! I know this is a bit abrupt but I have a serious question." the rainbow clad steve told the Light General sounding a bit concerned.

"Oh hey Rainbow Steve! What did you need to talk about?" Light Steve said picking up the hint of concern in Rainbow Steve voice.

"I was wondering if you noticed how Sabre has been acting the past few days.." Rainbow Steve said cautiously as the Light General stared at him for a bit.

"Yes, I have noticed and it is quite worrisome in my opinion because Sabre is normally upbeat and cheerful not gloomy and depressed.." the Light General stated in worry.

"Thank God! I wasn't the only one that noticed!" Rainbow Steve sighed in relief. "Should we tell the leaders about this though?"

"We should if this is serious we need to know how to help Sabre instead of him helping us all the time." Light Steve told Rainbow Steve.

"You're right Light! You get the Yellow and Orange Leader I'll get the others since I don't think you've been to their kingdoms!" the rainbow clad steve stated as he started heading of to get the other leaders.

Sabre's POV

"Ugh, why does feel like I'm starting to let people down... I couldn't stop the Nightmare Steve from creating Dark Steve.." Sabre sighed. "I COULD OF SAVED THAT YELLOW STEVE IF I WAS FAST ENOUGH!" Sabre yelled. "WHY WAS I THE ONE TO COME THROUGH THE PORTAL! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ME!" Sabre yelled as the marks of creation started to appear on his face.

Gerald started to follow the sound of yelling since he was the overseer of this realm but then was faced with Sabre losing it.

"Oink! Oink!" Gerald oinked as he tried to comfort Sabre.

"Go away Gerald!" Sabre exclaimed as lightning was summoned on Gerald.

Gerald finches back in pain. "HOW DID I DO THAT I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO THAT!" Sabre panicked before having a panic attack.

Rainbow Steve's POV

Light and I finally got all the leaders together at the Orange Village. It took way to long.

"Okay! I don't know if you guys noticed but I know Light has and me and him find it quite worrisome..." I stated.

"What's on your mind Rainbow?" the Orange Leader asked.

"Have any you noticed a change in Sabre's usual behavior..." I asked them.

"..."