Epilogue

Zeke's POV;

"I'm happy for you man." I give Beck a sincere smile.

"Aye man, you're now the only bachelor in our group." Beck smiles and almost immediately, he, Ian and Chance burst out laughing.

I roll my eyes at them.

Well, he is right. After graduation, we all went to our various colleges but we all remained in touch. Especially Alexis and I, and quite literally. Alexis went to Standford as planned and I got into UCLA. We were still in the same state so we were able to continue our relationship.

Exactly a year after graduation, Nell and Ian got married. Two years later, Belle and her girlfriend also got married. Just recently, Chance also got married to some girl. And now, today is Beck and Ellie's wedding day.

That makes me the last man standing.

I'm however ready to change that . . .

. . . tonight.

"But Zeke, enjoy being a bachelor while it last. Man, who knew being married would be that hard? I love Nell to bits but trust me, sometimes, she's so damn difficult." Ian complains.

And now, it's my turn to laugh at him.

"Anyways, lemme get some booze." Ian says and walks out of our hotel suite to get the booze.

Beck and Elie having a beach wedding which doesn't start till 4, and it's now 1 so we have plenty time to do whatever we like.

"Ian!" Beck, being the 'good boy' in our group calls after Ian, telling him not to get the alcohol.

"Loosen up. You just have some few hours and you won't be a free man again." Chance says.

Before Beck can say anything, Ian's already back in our room holding four bottles of vodka.

"Let's get drunk!!!"

-

And we did get drunk.

"I knew all this was a bad idea!" Beck slurs swaying back and forth as he puts on his slacks. And he's the least drunk one among us.

You must imagine how drunk Ian, Chance and I are.

"Don't give me that look! It was all Ian's idea." I slur back as I stare at my tie in my hand.

How do I put this on in the first place?

"My idea?!!" Ian slurs then falls on his bum when he tries to put on his slacks.

Before anyone could say anything else, Ellie's dad walks in and stares at us, "You boys are not even dressed?!The bride has already walked down the aisle!"

"Oh shit." Chance mumbles.

Then, Beck's parents also come rushing in and give us a look, "What the hell?! Now brides wait for grooms?"

"Wait, Ellie has already walked down the aisle?" Beck now registers that.

"Of course! Just hurry up already!"

I can already tell from the now that, the night is going to be very eventful. After 20 minutes, we're done dressing and hopefully we don't look ask drunk as we are.

And true to their words, the brides and the bride's maids have already arrived, with Ellie in some sophisticated gown at the altar waiting impatiently for her groom.

Awkwardly Beck walks down the aisle with we the best men following suit.

I'm quick to spot Alexis the moment I sit down. It's hard not to let my jaw drop. God, she looks elegant.