₃.₉

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

Bang Sihyuk

I didn't think things would be taken this far.

Holding my head in my hands I stare at the seven different profiles of seven different girls scattered across my desk. Each of them are talented in their own different way. Each of them were crafted and chosen in order to create a revolutionized kpop group. One made to hopefully break barriers and create a new globalized look for this industry. A plan that has been in motion ever since I first heard her voice, the one amid them all.

Yen.

My eyes narrow as her profile smiles up at me.

Name, Yen Lin.

Gender, Female.

Mother currently residing in Daegu, Korea.

Father deceased.

One sister living in America.

Talent, Vocalist.

Experienced in acting and writing.

Was formerly in a dance group named Universe located back in the States. Hopes to one day hone her lyricism and producing skills. Her hobbies include drawing and reading.

I run my hand over my face, as I push the profile away. She's filled with so much talent and promise, one of the main reasons I am fighting so hard for this. However...

Thoughts of the way Namjoon held on to her protectively during our first meeting, memories of Suga's outburst, and the look Jungkook had in his eye when he presented me with her voice. The pictures Jhope took with her, most rejected because of the clear intimacy, the secret glances I find Taehyung taking when she's not looking...

This is proving to be more troublesome than I originally thought.

And now...

◃⊱◐⊰▸

"She's not ready!"

The outburst causes Park Jiwon's eyebrow to rise significantly. I try hard not to be intimidated, after all, I'm the one with the upper hand here, but it's hard considering the way he's staring me down. Standing from his place at the head of the meeting room, he picks up the file that was presented to him earlier this morning.

"May I remind you that you no longer have control of BigHit?" He mutters, but the warning is clear in his tone, as he flips through the papers. "This is not your decision to make."

I nearly growl at the clear insinuation, my hand tightening into a well-proportioned fist. If he thinks it's that easy to undermine my authority, he's wrong.