Hoseok

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

"What are you doing here?"

As Tae enters the car, I smile broadly.

"And why did you bring Jhope?"

At that, my smile fades, and I pout a bit.

Looks like it's another bad day, but if that were true...

Then why are his eyes sparkling?

"Come on, Taehyung. He was worried about you." Minhyuk explains, before driving off the bridge.

"We all were."

Tae scoffs beside me, resting his cheek on his hand. I wonder if I should say something, anything to console him, but before I can, I catch sight of his smile. Startled, I follow his eyes to see him looking at a girl. She stands on the bridge, holding a beret close to her chest as she looks around. Almost frantically, as though having lost something...

Or rather someone she had just gained.

Turning to Tae, I bite my bottom lip.

Who is she?

"Are you going to keep staring, or do you have something to say?" he snaps, turning to me with those fiery eyes. Sighing, I sink back in my seat, shaking my head.

"No...never mind. It's nothing."

Taehyung scoffs before turning back to the window.

He stares at her longingly, as though if he left now, he would forget her face. As though this were the only time he would ever be able to see her.

Maybe...maybe it is.

Setting my jaw, I lean forward, tapping Minhyuk on the shoulder.

"What is it Mr. Jung?"

I point towards the young woman just as she turns towards the cab, and enters it.

"Can you follow that taxi?"

At my request, Taehyung blushes a bright red behind me. Scrambling to sit up straight, he grabs me by the neck of my collar and pulls me back into the backseat.

"What are you doing?!" he hisses, just as Minhyuk pulls behind the taxi. "Minhyuk! Don't follow that car, take me home!"

"Oh, so now you want to go home Mr. Kim?" at Minhyuk's words, Tae balks, swallowing hard. Glancing at him cooly through the rearview mirror, he smirks.

"Tell me, sir. Where was this motivation this morning?"

Biting his lip, Tae leans back into his seat. He folds his arms and murmurs incomprehensible things under his breath. Almost in pity, I look over at him, wondering what could have possibly happened.