₂.₉

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

Why is this so annoying?

Glancing at his reflection in the mirror, at the luminescent lights surrounding it, as though he were preparing for a show, a concert, he can feel a cold icy feeling begin to creep around his heart.

Funny to think about.

A concert after all this time.

Will he be able to dance the same? Perform the same? After years without practice will he be able to meet their expectations?

Or will he disappoint them all over again?

Now, now Jimin, we promised we wouldn't do this.

Right?

Sighing, he runs his hands through his hair, the slight crunch of hairspray and dye that comes with it making him wince.

It's not that easy to forget, is it?

So then why does he want to do it?

Sighing, glances up at the far corner of his mirror, spying Tae in the background.

How long has it been since there was empty air between the two of them? When was the last time Jimin had struggled for something to say? He bites his bottom lip before glancing away.

Why did things have to change?

"Come on, I'm sure we can find you something." At the sound of the door opening, and an erratic Jin bursting through, Jimin jumps, his eyes flashing to the top of his mirror once more. Jin's smiling over his shoulder at someone, and Jimin can't help but smile himself.

How is it that with Jin, nothing changes? How is it that he's able to pretend that everything is fine, even when it isn't? Always a smile on his face even when he doesn't feel like it.

How is that possible?

Jimin can't help but wonder if one day...

...he might break.

When the girl comes into his line of vision, however, his thoughts are broken and he jumps up, spinning around to catch a good glimpse of her.

Yen.

As she raises her eyes, she catches sight of Taehyung, who just so happens to have his shirt off at the moment. His clothes are forgotten in a pile on the desk, and she blushes at the sight, frantically looking away.

Jimin tries to be amused, he really does.

But a strange feeling erupts in his chest at the sight, something that makes him cold and numb.

Glancing towards Taehyung, he notices his ears are a bright pink and he has gone still. Rolling his eyes, Jimin tries to ignore the feeling that's swirling in his gut.