₃.₃

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

"Everyone welcome Lin Yen. She will be your trainee from this day forward."

It's happened.

You're finally a trainee.

Your dream is finally coming true.

So why do you feel uneasy?

Looking up at Jungkook who walks just a few paces ahead of you for the millionth time, you swallow hard.

How did this happen?

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

"Well I've already said it once, I have too much on my plate to make time for her."

When BangPD said he was taking you to a meeting discussing your training, you didn't expect to find the rest of BTS there. Nor did you expect Yoongi to be glaring at you the entire time.

Avoiding his clear distrust, you tighten your jaw. You thought yesterday he and you had come to a mutual understanding, and at least respected the other...

Glancing his way you try hard not to shiver at the bone-chilling stare he sends your way.

Clearly, it seems nothing has changed.

Jin, noticing the exchange, rolls his eyes and nudges your arm. You turn to where he sits beside you and he gives you an encouraging smile. "Ignore him, Yen. He still hasn't gotten used to you here."

Well, that much is obvious.

But you do appreciate the way Jin is trying to look after you so you return the smile with a small one of your own. Glancing back towards Suga you try not to sigh.

Actually, you don't think he necessarily has a problem with you as a person, there seems to be more that's going on with him. Things that don't include you, but are targeted towards you. Almost as though he were dishing his frustrations out on you.

"If we look at this objectively, Suga, Jhope, and I would probably have the least time out of the rest of you to train her." Namjoon pipes up, his fingers tapping impatiently on the table. No doubt he has things to be doing as well but is too polite to voice his frustration at being kept from his work.

You glance towards him quite sympathetically. When you got here this morning, he was still working at his studio, multiple coffee cups and empty plates of food and snacks scattered around. You wish you could help him in some way, but the best help you probably could do is give him some space.

"Couldn't she pick up producing skills as your assistant?" Jungkook questions and Namjoon almost sighs as he massages his temple.

"It's not that simple..."