₂.₃

⁕|<~0~>|⁕

⁕|<~0~>|⁕

"I'm bored!"

Glaring up at the ceiling, you pout, sprawled on Jaejin's glorious couch. Half of your body is hanging off over the edge, the other half tangled up with blankets and pillows. Your hair is tangled, tied up tight in a bun that is the literal epitome of messy. You have eye bags deep under your eyes, your glasses falling off the brim of your nose. Your sweatshirt is the only piece of clothing you wear besides your underwear, and you wear fuzzy socks to keep your feet warm.

It would be safe to say that you have seen better days, but who do you have to look pretty for? You don't know anybody here and the only friends you had left you yesterday. Smiling bitterly, you try not to pitifully cry over that again, and bite your bottom lip, looking around the room. Besides, if the room itself doesn't have to look presentable, why should you?

To call the certain state of the apartment a mess would be an understatement. Lost pillows and blankets dot the floor at random places. Multiple bowls and cups lay discarded in the sink, coffee table, and dinner table. Sheets and comforters lay collapsed in a dilapidated attempt of a fort. The TV is on, playing Kdrama reruns, a bowl of popcorn half-eaten, sitting almost forgotten next to the TV remote.

Sitting up, hair unkempt and haggard, you slump over in your oversized hoodie, wrapping yourself with one of the many blankets you have pulled out from their hiding places in the large closet next to the front door. Fuming, you pick up your homemade boba tea and slurp violently at the tiny pearls. Facing the TV you roll your eyes at the main lead crying after she had been slapped across the face.

"You think your life is hard?" you mutter as though your current predicament were all her fault.

"At least you don't look like a hermit." You smirk at the little joke you had made, somehow proud that you just insulted yourself but it quickly fades as you realize nobody is around to enjoy it with you. Sighing, you roll your eyes, flopping back onto the couch.

"Damn you Taehyung." You mutter. "Being alone sucks."

When Tae told you to stay home, you had forgotten about it, thinking that it was just him being a worrywart. But then Namjoon called you and ordered you to stay home. He said that if you tried to show up, they would just turn you away at the door.

So you had woken up early for no apparent reason and gotten ready just to stay home. Even now the thought of it makes you upset. Snatching up a pillow you hug it, scowling at the TV. Doing nothing at home for 4 hours isn't entertaining. Honestly, it feels as though you are quarantined again.

Biting the inside of your cheek, you silently wish for something interesting to do when a knock sounds at your door. Startled, you sit up, tilting your head curiously at the door. You weren't expecting anyone today or any package to come in...is it someone looking for Jaejin?