Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O

Start from the beginning

"Pretty busy. We've been filming all morning for some fight." She goes to say something else, but Emma interrupts her.

"Nuh-uh. Don't spoil it for me. You know I'm invested in the story." Emma answers seriously.

"Okay, okay. I won't say what we filmed."

"Good. You can continue." 

"Well, that's pretty much it. We are now on lunch break and I wanted to hear your voice." She explains further.

"You are sweet."

"Only for you." 

"Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me." Emma started to sing suddenly.

"Abba, nice. It's this the song you had in mind earlier?" 

"Nope, just felt like singing some Abba. 'But I won't feel blue (sup-p-per troup-p-per). Like I always do (sup-p-per troup-p-per)'." Emma continued. 

"'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you'. Love that song." Lizzie sings as well. "If I'll have this song in my head while I will blame you." She tries to threaten her girlfriend.

"It's a good song so..." Emma shrugs even though her girlfriend can't see her.

"As great as this conversation is, I need to go back to filming."  She pouts.

"Okay, love. We will talk tonight some more." 

"Of course. As soon as I get to the hotel room, I'm facetiming you."

"Well duh." Emma joked.

"Okay, dork. Talk to you soon." Lizzie giggled.

"Bye!"  

This really helped in lifting up Lizzie's spirits.

She continued filming the rest of the day with a small smile on her face. She knew that she could always count on Emma on her bad days. 

God, Lizzie really loves that woman. So much that she is thinking of proposing soon. She just wants to spend the rest of her life with Emma. She can't imagine her life without her. 

When they finally finished, she said goodbye to everyone in the hotel hallway and went to her room. 

As soon as she opened the door, she saw how dark it was in the room. She went to turn on the lights, but something caught her eyes. There was a red rose on the table near the door. Instantly, she thought of her girlfriend. 

She closed the door and turned on the lights. Only to see her girlfriend sat in the middle of a circle made out of rose petals, with some flowers in her hands.

Instantly, she let everything in her hands fall to the ground and ran towards Emma.

"How? You- What?" She tried to speak but couldn't really find the words.

"I wanted to surprise you for your birthday. You really thought I'd leave you alone?" Emma hugged her tighter.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Lizzie. So much, you can't even imagine." 

When they finally broke the hug, Lizzie took a better look at the room they were in. There were rose petals everywhere. In the small kitchen that the apartment has, sat 2 plates with food, and her favorite wine on display.

"This is for you." Emma gave her the rest of the flowers.

"How did you do all of these?" 

"I arrived here around lunchtime." She shrugs like it's not a big deal.