Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O

Start from the beginning

"If it's possible, then yes. Can you write 'Happy birthday, dear Lizzie?" She requests.

"Sure thing." 

In no time she is leaving the bakery with a cake box in her hands, her duffel back secure on her shoulder. 

Next stop, the flower shop. 

There, she bought a bouquet of red and white roses so she can give it to Lizzie, and a few other red roses on the side so she could use them for their petals. 

While in Lizzie's hotel room, she forgot to buy Lizzie's favorite wine so she asked the P.A. if she can go and buy some. Which the woman said yes. 

Meanwhile at Lizzie. 

Lizzie the whole day tried to act as if nothing was wrong with her, even though she wasn't feeling her best. 

Tomorrow is her birthday and she will spend it without her girlfriend since Emma is still stuck with work. At least she has her Marvel friends so she won't be alone. 

She just can't wait to get to her hotel room so she can call Emma and forget about the problems she currently has. 

"Lizzie, are you okay? You seemed kind of tense." Scarlett asks when they are seated at a table having their lunch break.

"Just tired." She responds easily.

"Any plans for tomorrow?" Evans asks.

"Just to sleep." She was not in the mood to party. "I'll go on a small walk." She gets up before they ask more questions.

When there is a good distance between them, she calls her girlfriend.

*Phone call.*

"Hi!" Her girlfriend greeted her easily.

"Hi. What's up?" Lizzie asks.

"Nothing much, I'm doing work right now."

"Oh, do you want me to hang up?" She asks trying to hide her disappointment.

"No, no. You are good. I love talking to you, you know that." Her girlfriend responds easily.

"Good, 'cause I love talking with you." Lizzie was now smiling.

"Are you okay, my love? You sound a bit upset." Emma quickly sees through the mask she wore.

"Just tired and sad." There was no point in lying.

"Why?"

"Because you won't be here tomorrow. I miss you so much, it's becoming unbearable." She complains. 

"I know, love. I wish I could do something to cheer you up right now."

"Talking with you helps." 

"Then, it's good."

"Tell me about your day." Lizzie tries to get lost in conversation.

"Nothing pretty exciting going so far. Oh! I just found a song and I've been listening to it on repeat." She laughs a bit embarrassed.

"Of course you do." Lizzie giggles fondly. "Send me the song as soon as you can." She asks since she always loves the songs Emma sends her. 

"Sure thing."

"What else happened today?" 

"Besides the amazing song, nothing worth mentioning. And now I'm talking with you." Emma giggles. "How about you? How has been your day so far?"