Headcannon!

Monokuma meeting Y/n's parents:

Don't worry Y/n, Junko's taught me everything I need to know about having a good impression! You don't have to worry about me killing anyone.

-"It's  a pleasure to meet you Mr. and Mrs. L/n. Thank you for inviting me to have dinner with you!"
-"you have such a nice home!"
-"I love your outfit Mrs.L/n!
-*keeps on the same topics as her parents, avoiding talk of death, despair, murder, blood, etc.*
-"This food is amazing!" *gets seconds*
-"it was an honor meeting you, i hope we have the chance to do this again."

What he's thinking:

-"If I was to mix their blood together...would it taste like Y/n's?
-gah, so many lights! this place is filled with too much hope! How did she come out of it normal?
-This woman's outfit has so much yellow! I wanna gouge my eyes!
-did he just say despair?! oh...he said "the stairs"...glad i caught that one...
-This food smells weird. Oh god, vegetables?!?! Come on Monokuma, swallow them. You gotta eat Show respect. You have Mondo butter in the fridge at home, just finish what's on your plate.

Well, glad that's over.

A/n: Hope you enjoyed that. As always, have a good rest of your day/night! Today we're giving out free despair, so make sure to grab some on your way out! For those of you who like hope, I apologize. Nagito and Makoto broke in last night and stole our supplies.