"Help me to see what is inside those warehouse, and write it down!" Chu Yutian took out a pen and paper and handed it to Xiao Ziling. It seems that it is not only to be investigated, but also to be recorded.

Xiao Ziling wanted to pick it up, suddenly thought of something, hands behind him, revealing a lovely smile and shaking his head against Chu Haotian.

"What?" Chu Yutian does not understand what Xiaoziling means.

Xiao Ziling coughed heavily and said to Chu Yutian: "Chu Ge, you must know that while I  using my eyes ability, all things are lines, and they are all superimposed. You can't ask me to write with paper pens, which I using my spiritual eyes!"

Chu Yutian looked at Xiao Ziling as he  smiled, and seemed to want to see if Xiao Ziling’s words were true or false.

Xiao Ziling's surface is open-minded, revealing an innocent smile, but his heart is cheering himself: he can't be found out, Chu Yutian will never know that he's talking nonsense, come on Xiao Ziling you can't be crushed by him.!

It seems to be a moment, it seems to have been a long time, just as Xiao Ziling feels that he can't support the smile, Chu Haotian suddenly took back the pen and paper, and agreed with the face: "Well, you are right, I don't think about it, then you say it and I'll write."

Xiao Ziling, who should have been victorious, did not know why, and always felt that Chu Haotian seemed to know something. He cautiously smashed the sky and found that his expression was as usual, nothing changed.

Xiao Ziling, who can't see anything, can only think that he has more heart. After putting this doubt into his mind, he began to seriously do what Chu Yutian wants him to do - to inquire about all the materials in the warehouse.

Since the scope of Xiaoziling's spiritual eyes is still relatively large, after three hours, all the contents of the warehouse will be indicated one by one, but even so, but there are six warehouses that still haven't determined what is it inside.

However, the warehouse here is very valuable. There are six large warehouses for rice, two large warehouses for flour, other dry foods, packaged foods, edible ingredients, etc. There are also many kinds of clothes, such as household appliances. That is to say, there is no shortage of anything in the supermarket, and it is all inside the warehouse.

The eye that Xiao Ziling looked at, he really want to go in and throw these into his own space... However, this unsightly Chu Haotian! Can God wouldn't let him slide for a while?

Of course, that is impossible. Xiao Ziling can only use the eye knife to squat in the front of Chu Haotian, to vent his depressed mood.

After completing this arduous task, Chu Haotian let Xiao Ziling close the eye, and some people asked with concern: "Xiaoling, what happened? Is there any difficulty?"

Xiao Ziling smiled and shook his head, saying that there was no problem.

When he saw Xiao Ziling was really have no problem. Chu Yutian assuredly returned with Xiao Ziling’s original road and finally returned to the gate. Just as Xiao Ziling was preparing to look back and look at the material he had missed, Chu Haotian suddenly pat him Above the head, he appreciate the authenticity: "Xiaoling, doing a really good job today, just say what reward do you want?"

Wow! Really? I Was praised? By Chu Ge! Xiao Ziling was very excited. He looked up and gave Chu Haotian a big smile: "Chu Ge, I don't want any rewards. It is the best pride of me to help Chu Ge."

Chu Yutian’s eyes are a bit complicated. In the end, he just patted his head and said: “Then you will write down first, and then talk to me later what stuff do you want. and one thing, all that's happened this night, I don’t want anyone to know.” Finally In a word, it was a bit harsh.

Xiao Ziling nodded and did not ask why. Xiao Ziling, who has been mixed for 10 years, knows that some things can't be too clear, and that you can live longer.

Chu Yutian is satisfied with the attitude of Xiao Ziling, with a little regret. He did not want Xiao Ziling to break the line to ask the end, but Xiao Ziling was as pure as he hoped, but why did he seem to have a sense of loss that was difficult to explain?

Chu Haotian soon lost the emotion that should not appear. He took Xiao Ziling away from the logistics center and prepared to return to the base camp.

Xiao Ziling, on the back, finally lost to his incomparable curiosity and quietly opened his eyes...

In his vision, he finally knew the secret of Chu Haotian.

In fact, it will be better if he didn’t even know! Xiao Ziling quitely regretted it.