"Breakfast is- Oh!" Everyone turned their heads and saw Jin standing with a bowl filled with soup. Taehyung bit his lips, turning his head towards the other side, getting flustered under the gaze of the older.

"Thankfully, this time, the food won't go waste. " Jin said, placing the bowl in the center. "I really hate it when someone wastes food. At least you should have told me till when you will be fucking, so that I won't make food for you. " Jin said, making everyone around chuckle, except for one, whose face was now red from embarrassment.

'Why is hyung like this?' Taehyung thought.

"You both can decide whenever you want to go for a visit. I'll let you both know the places you can go. " Hye Bin suggested.

"It would take you almost two three days to see the whole pack or every single house and shop present. " Namjoon exclaimed.

"It took me almost a week to remember all the places in the pack. " Jin said, passing the plate to Taehyung.

"I will say that you should go tomorrow or the day after. Or, I am pretty sure you'll be limping all the way. " Jimin said, with a cocky smile on his face.

"The first meet should be memorable, after all. " Hye Bin replied, smirking back at the beta.

Taehyung bit his lips while playing with the hem of his shirt. He just wanted to dig up the earth and bury himself inside because of the embarrassment.

Once the breakfast was finished, Taehyung quickly ran to his room, not minding if he was limping or not. The embarrassment and teasing were enough for today, and no way he will talk to anyone now.

Jungkook and others chuckled at how fast he ran upstairs. "I don't think he had any pain now. " Jimin stated, holding back his laugh.

"I think we teased him too much. " Hye Bin said.

"Go, Jeon, make his mood better. " Hoseok said, wiggling his eyebrows, and the other just rolled his eyes.

"Do it yourself. " Jungkook replied, already heading upstairs.

Once Jungkook got back in his room, he looked around and pouted in sadness, knowing the omega didn't come to their shared room. He went towards the open balcony, inhaling the fresh air, but then his eyes fell on the omega sitting on a tree branch, so carelessly as if he was sitting on a chair.

"What the hell?" Jungkook muttered.

"Tae, what are you doing there? What if you fall down? " Jungkook yelled out.

"I was bored, and some particular thoughts won't leave me, so I came here to clean off my mind. Plus, I have done this so many times that I have a good practice of it. " Taehyung replied, showing a toothy grin to the True Blood.

"Love, please come down. It's dangerous. " Jungkook said.

"Why are you so scared? I told you I would not fall. " Taehyung replied, turning around to face the alpha.

"I trust you, love. But I don't trust that branch. It looks like it would break any moment. " Jungkook voiced out, hoping the omega would listen and just come down. "If you want, I can take you up to the hill, but just come down, please. "

"Alright!" Taehyung muttered with a pout and slowly caressed the branch, and it slowly turned, reaching out for the window, enough for Taehyung to easily reach the balcony of their room.

Taehyung stood up straight on the branch and carefully walked towards the balcony while Jungkook stiffened at his place. The True Blood extended his hand for Taehyung to hold it, and once the omega did it, he quickly pulled him towards his chest, embracing the younger in his arms.