Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

"Oh it's really you!" While waiting for the elevator, Jungkook heard the very familiar male voice saying next to him. He turned. "When I saw the car, I thought it was you but wasn't sure!"

"Well it's me!" Jungkook answered the man, "Are you also surprised to see me?"

"Surprised? Why would I?" The man spoke coldly, hands in his pockets staring up at the numbers counting down. "Why would I be surprised to see the big boss in his own company?" Sarcastically, the man added.

"My grandfather is the big boss here, Yoongi.....and I hope he'll be for a very long time!" Jungkook clenched his jaw and gazed at the elevator again, he didn't want to face the man called Yoongi. The man who once was his best friend and the only older brother figure he had while growing up.

"Oho a very long time? That's not what I heard!" Yoongi raised his eyebrows but not in confusion, it was more like who-do-you-think-you-are-making-fun-of look.

"Then you heard wrong!" Jungkook stepped inside the elevator first then his assistant followed by Yoongi. "I never said I wanted to take over, in fact, everything I did until now was to change that."

"Everything you did?" Yoongi let out a poisonous chuckle. "Like what?"

"I betrayed and broke the heart of the only girl I love!" Jungkook answered immediately making Yoongi's eyes widen, he didn't know why he was surprised. Over Jungkook boldness in stating that or the fact that Jungkook has a girl he loved.

"What do y-"

"Yoongi Hyung!" Jungkook cut the man's words, it was the first time in years he called him Hyung, and even though Yoongi was still angry, the word has affected his emotions. "Will you be home tonight?"

"I am confused!" Yoongi said.

"We need to have a long talk, I am tired of this cat and mouse game we have been playing." Jungkook sighed, "this time, whether you like it or not....... You'll listen to me!"

These were Jungkook's last words before he stepped out of the elevator with his assistant leaving Yoongi questioning everything that happened.

.
.
.
.
.

Flashbacks.

"So what're your plans after graduation, Kook?" Yoongi light up his cigarette, "No-longer-high-school-kid, Jungkook?" He teased the younger male sitting next to him.

"You don't seem very happy about it!" Jungkook laughed, "Guess you won't be able to make the 'You are a kid' excuse for everything I do!"

"Well, 18 is still a kid to me....... Even the government agrees, look....." Yoongi showed Jungkook the cigarettes and laughed, "You aren't even allowed to smoke nor drink, how is that not a 'Kid' ?"

The youngest rolled his eyes, "Whatever Hyung, if you think smoking and drinking is what makes you an adult then you are the little kid here not me........the little kid who couldn't even confess to Nari-sshi ab-"

"Shut up asshole! I am sure Nari knows!" Yoongi immediately put his hand on Jungkook's mouth stopping him from saying another word. "But I swear, say something about her again and I am cutting that little kid dick you almost have!" He threatened but laughed when looking at Jungkook's angry expression. 

"I am glad I am not supposed to show it to you though!" Jungkook rolled his eyes when Yoongi placed his arm around his shoulder.

"Well...... Be a jerk or not, you won't get rid of this Hyung of yours no matter how old you get!" He laughed.