Thank you

Paris is celebrating. Hawkmoth had finally been defeated and Paris is finally free of Akuma attacks. A week-long festival is being held for all of the Miraculous holders who worked together in defeating Hawkmoth.

"Today is a day of celebration!" Mayor Bourgeois stood on center stage on his podium. "Hawkmoth has finally been defeated!" The crowd erupted into loud cheers. "Today we will celebrate the freedom of Paris and our beloved Superheroes who saved us! Let the festival commence!"

Parisians and tourists both were enjoying the festival. Dancing in the square, playing booth games like soda toss and sand art, walking around looking at the pretty lights and decorations, or running around trying to find and get a picture with the Parisians superheroes since hearing that they are somewhere at the festival.

Chat Noir sat on a bench in the park with Queen Bee, Rene Rouge, Carapace, and Loup Argenté. Miraculously no one has seemed to notice them yet.

"I can't believe no one has asked us for an autograph yet!" Queen Bee stood beside the bench pouting with her arms crossed looking at all the kids and adult who has ran past them.

"I don't think anyone has noticed us yet Queeny." Carapace sat beside Rena Rouge in the grass, listening to the music playing on the speakers from the square.

"How can people not notice 5 brightly colored, costume-wearing kids hanging out in the park?"

"People dress up in brightly colored costumes every other week in Paris Bee," Rena deadpanned, staring fondly at the two kids running around wearing Chat Noir and Ladybug mask.

Rena and Queen stared arguing and Loup sat on the bench side Chat laughing at some of the insults being shot at the other. Chat didn't seem to notice them. He was staring off somewhere behind him. Loup noticed this.

"Would you just go talk to her already." Chat looked back at her.

"What?"

"You've been looking back at those buildings for awhile now, Chat. If your aren't going to enjoy in the conversation or at least try to make it seem like you're having fun, you need to go talk to her."

"Yes ma'am." He chucked before back flipping of the bench and running towards the rooftops.

Rena looked back at Loup who causally draped herself across the back of the bench, "What? You didn't bring your phone with you?"

"Of course I did. I don't trust they'll do anything worth filming though. Not the right time yet."

She was standing on the edge of the second building top he came across. She stood with her arms crossed staring down over the edge. He walked over beside her and fondly watched two girls chasing each other wearing Ladybug and Chat Noir mask.

"Ladybug-"

"Thank you Chat."

He looked up at her in shock, "For what?"

"For believing in me." She abandoned her original stance and just let her arms hang to her sides. "When we first started out as 'Ladybug' and 'Chat Noir', I know I wasn't as hyped as you were."

"Yeah but you still came through in the end."

"Because of you. I was ready to give up and forget all about the Miraculouses and Tikki. But you helped me through my doubts and made me believe that I could actually do this. So...thank you Chat Noir."

Chat didn't say anything after that. Ladybug looked over at him. "Are you blushing!?"

"N-no. C-come on. The fireworks are about to start."

Ladybug laughed as Chat grabbed her hand and dragged her back down to the festival.