Familiars

"Alya, I'm not going out in this rain!"

It was pouring outside. The heavy rain over Paris made it hard to even step outside without being pelted with frozen rain even with protection. And because of that reason school has been cancelled for the day; and expect Alya to take full advantage of it.

"But come on Marinette! I need this shot for the Ladyblog. I mean who knows. Maybe Ladybug and Cat Noir will be there."

The dark haired beauty stared out her window, "I doubt that they would be out in this kind of weather."

"Well maybe Cat Noir will be there."

Her eyebrows furrowed. Cat Noir? Why would her partner be out in this? Don't cats hate water? "Why Cat Noir?

"Well people have been saying that they've seen Cat Noir a lot during around this time. Especially on rainy days Which is kinda weird since Cat hate water."

Her point exactly, "Wonder would he be going."

"No idea either. But people have been making theories about that. Like the one person that said they saw him at the top of the Notre Dame. Or the one that said everytime they pass by the Eiffel Tower they see him somewhere nearby. Or the one person who suggested that he maybe going over Ladybug's or another special lady's house; which got a ton of buzz in the Ladyblog since most of my viewers ship Ladybug and Cat Noir together or as they would call it 'Ladynoir.'"

Her and Cat? Together? Not likely. The flirty cat was better as just friend than a boyfriend, "I doubt tha-"

There were light scratches at her window.

Marinette turned to her window. 'Who could be that be?'

"Marinette?"

"I'll talk to you later."

She quickly hung up and went to her window. No one was there. Just the rain and the trail it left behind.

There the scratching was again.

Marinette flipped the latch to open the window.. A black kitten drenched in rain water crawled through. Once on the floor it stared at her, emerald feline eyes cutely staring back up at her pleading to be held and warmed up.

After crouching down, the kitten crawled then curled up in her arms, enjoying the warmth and kindness from the lady holding him.

And as she pet the kitten's fur, she stared out the window. And she could've sworn that feline eyes the same shade as the kitten's were staring back at her.