Can't stop the feeling

The multi-colored lights shined down on us and the music boomed and echoed through our heart and soul as we danced our hearts out on stage.

My body had a mind of its own as I got lost in the music and the electric feeling coursing through my veins and bones. My blood burning as it pumped through me in tune with the rhythm of the song, making me grasp my baton tightly.

But even with this feeling and the hard beat of the song the only thing I could focus on was my partner.

Everything fades to black under light leaving us two. Whenever we're both on stage dancing I can't help but try to get closer to her.

Teasing her on stage has become a habit of mine, leaving lingering touches whenever we did a move together or gently nipping on her ear when I dipped her, doing like things that makes her let out short gasps and giggles or stop her actions for a millisecond in shock. But even with the teasing we still moved and flowed smoothly like a working machine.

Before I knew it the song was over and we finished off with a pose, me holding my baton with both of my hands behind my back and her pressed up against me grasping my hood and slowly pulling it down. Our noses touching and heavily huffing, trying to catch our breath and not minding the sweat running down our bodies at that moment.

The audience cheered and applaused when the music stopped. We broke apart when the crowd started chanting "Ladynoir."

Ladybug turned towards me with a smirk and a hand resting on her hip. "They're calling us Chat. What do you say, should we give the crowd what they want?"

I shrugged my shoulder and smirked. "It's not we're leaving soon, so let's keep dancing."