𝟬𝟭𝟳 When the Sun Rises.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN   /   ACT ONE

When the Sun Rises
( WARNING: Mention of Suicide )

                             Angelina laid fast asleep in one of the guest bedrooms of the boarding house

                             Angelina laid fast asleep in one of the guest bedrooms of the boarding house. A warm silky blanket was placed over her body, and nearly 20 empty blood bags were spread across the floor around the bed. Angelina has stayed here for the previous five days to assist Damon in keeping an eye on Stefan and his cravings.

From what she could tell, he was gradually improving. But he was still moping around, feeling bad about what he had done to that girl. He hadn't had a single drop of blood since then, owing to his confinement in the basement. Damon and Angelina have both tried to get him some blood so he doesn't rot from desiccation, but he wouldn't even look at it.

But Stefan's stubbornness wouldn't mean she would give up on getting him back to normal.

Her eyes slowly opened up to the beaming daylight shining through the drapes, gently adjusting to the overwhelming brightness. She sat up and yawned softly as she stretched her arms into the air. During her stay here, she would get up every morning and go check on Stefan to make sure he was still alive and well. Or that he hadn't escaped.

She swung her legs over the side of the bed, slipped on the bunny house shoes, which she secretly stole from Elena's bedroom, and began exiting the bedroom into the hallway, and down the stairs where Damon sat reading a book.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." He muttered without even bothering to look up from his book.

"Morning." She greeted, and continued making her way towards the basement.

"Y'know, he's not going anywhere." Damon spoke up as he flipped a page in his book and turned his head to look at her. "You don't have to keep going down there."

"But he has to drink something, he may be high on blood but I'm not letting him starve himself." She stopped in her tracks, turned around to face the raven haired vampire and crossed her arms. "And I'm not letting him mope himself to death."