𝟬𝟬𝟭 It All Ends Here.

CHAPTER ONE   /   ACT ONE

CHAPTER ONE / ACT ONE

It All Ends Here

                             Regardless of the fact that it was the middle of the afternoon, the bar was dark and crowded

Regardless of the fact that it was the middle of the afternoon, the bar was dark and crowded. Angelina sat at the bar, sipping a glass of whiskey and tapping her finger tensely against the counter. She was one glass away from being completely drunk.

"Hey Bree!" Raising her glass in the air, Angelina called out to the bartender. "Can I get a refill?"

"Honey, that's your 6th glass in the past thirty minutes." Bree exclaimed as she made her way over to the brunette.

"Considering the week I've had, I think I need way more than 6 glasses." Angelina brushed her chestnut strands of hair from her line of view, moaning dramatically. "Don't worry, I won't be driving home."

Bree laughed delicately whilst topping off her glass and left to complete the process of cleaning down the counters. The doppelgänger took a taste from the glass and gulped it down, wiping the leftover alcohol off her face.

"No, no, it can't be." She heard the bartender exclaim from the other side of the bar, grabbing her attention. She lifted her head up curiously to see a look of suprise plastered on Bree's face.

"Damon?"

Angelina's face froze as the name escaped the bartender's mouth. Her palms began to sweat and her lips pursed together in shock. She set her glass on the counter and creased her eyebrows, dumbfounded on whether it was the same Damon she knew. It couldn't have been. There were probably a million Damon's in the world, it wasn't possible.

Bree happily slipped over the counter while Angelina kept on staying there, examining on whether she should turn around.

"My honey pie." Bree chuckled.

Angelina's face scrunched the second she heard kissing noises coming from behind her. Hopefully, it wasn't the Damon she knew.

"Come on, have a seat!" Bree welcomed hospitably, but her attention quickly focused to another brunette standing close behind him. "Now, wait a minute-"