𝟬𝟬𝟮 A Meeting Long Overdue.

CHAPTER TWO   /   ACT ONE

A Meeting Long Overdue

                             "Well, it's been fun Damon

                             "Well, it's been fun Damon." Angelina said a mocking grin. "See you in the next 145 years?"

The wind gently tousled the her hair, causing her to brush strands from her eyes. The look in her eyes alone made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him or her doppelgänger twin at the moment.

"Ah-ah-ah," Damon wagged his finger in front of her, a gesture that irked Angelina. "You're not getting away that easily."

"What?" Angelina tilted her head, lips pursed in annoyance. "You want a goodbye hug?"

"No," He shot back with a smirk. "You're coming with us."

Angelina sighed heavily, weariness evident in her demeanor.

"You mentioned you were headed to Mystic Falls," Damon echoed her words. "Might as well tag along with us."

Angelina's brows furrowed as she glared at him, battling the impulse to snap his neck and run.

"I've changed my mind," she lied once more, nonchalantly shrugging. "You're dead set on opening that tomb, and I'm not about to stand in your way. Let's just say our farewell's and move along with our day."

"I really doubt that you're all of a sudden giving up." He crossed his arms, staring at her. "Angelina Pierce doesn't all of a sudden give up."

"Well, maybe you don't know me as well as you thought." She sighed, attempting to leave once more, but Damon drew her back again.

"Damon, stop-"

Before another word could escape her lips, he seized her by the neck, swiftly snapping it and sending her limp body crashing to the ground, unconscious.

"Damon!" Elena gasped from the car, covering her mouth.

"What? It was the only effective method."