"What are your thoughts, we need to talk to them-." Lex paused as three fire messages appeared infront of them, Lex grabbed two as one had burnt Amon meaning it was for the wolf, when they looked they were surprised. "A festival, what are they planning?" Amon hissed as his friend was grinning like a fool next to him. "What?!" The vampire demanded. "Roman reached out, he wants to have dinner, at his house tonight." Lex explained making Amon cheer. "Yes, my boy is finally getting some!" He cheered making them both laugh. "How about you reach out to Thalia, invite her to dinner at your place, remember its a two way street, goddess I sound like my mother." Lex gagged as they both laughed again rolling on the lawn. As for Lex's mother, he couldn't even find the words to express his gratitude for how Roman saved her, its one of the reasons he loved him, not his mother but the fact that Roman would do all that he could to make sure the people he loved were happy, he brought Allysa back to life, if that wasn't beautiful, he didn't know what was.

"I think I will do that, on another note, can we really trust Ember to want peace, I know my father said that her mother had cut down and pulled out root and stem every witch that had been involved with Lena, along with all who were corrupt, I take it she was making the silver slate clean for her daughter, she's always favoured Ember." Amon recounted and Lex nodded in agreement, they knew her before she was shipped off and it was clear that one day, one way or the other, she would lead the coven, Lex hoped she didn't start another tirade against Roman and his coven, he'd hate to leave her mother with only three children left. "If the others are going along with Roman's coven then I believe it would be alright if we go aswell, we can't judge her based on her brother's track record, he had gone off the deep end." Amon exclaimed making Lex laugh again but it was true, Kev had gone mad but that was all in the past, his vampire best friend was right, they had to be optimistic about Ember if she was different, they would deal with her then. Just as the two relaxed again large tentacles wrapped around their legs, in seconds they were hurled to an invisible wall by the walkway which shattered on impact, both Lex and Amon were already on their feet ready to attack until they realized it was Vincent who had attacked them and was now laughing his ass off whilst rolling on the ground.

"You're slacking off." Marc mumbled behind them making them jump in a semi shriek. "How the hell-." Lex mouthed as Marc walked past them to his student who was now sitting on the ground lowly chuckles coming from his lips. "Hey shut up, we weren't ready." Amon called out making Marc facepalm. "No one is ever ready for battle, you two are disgraceful, today's exercise was seeing how much you've increased your attack time, combining your wolf will and your magic, you passed exceptionally, now go back to the green house study the spell I left for you." Marc instructed Vincent who in an instant was wrapped in yellow light before vanishing, Marc waved at the two with a snicker before vanishing aswell. "Does he ever take a break, he can now go toe to toe with my dad, I saw them training the other day." Lex commented as they settled down. "He's Marc, he has a mate to protect that's why he's getting stronger, and he's training Vincent to be just as deadly, your nephew will be a force not to be taken lightly." Amon replied as he praised Vincent for his progress, it made them both proud, maybe celebrating peace wasn't so bad, they surely had it.

~|~|~

Allysa.

"Allysa wait up!" Kay yelled out as he stopped Allysa from catching up to Roman and the others by the parking lot. "Wait do you go to school here?" The boy nodded making the witch frown, that was awfully convenient. Allysa didn't mean to be suspicious but if you weren't someone her magic was used to or trusted you were the enemy and Kay was both of those things so she regarded him with caution. "I just wanted to ask- if you, that's if you-" He groaned and Allysa turned to walk away but he caught her. "Hang out with me sometime, I just want to get to know you, I'm new here and I could use a friend." Kay asserted and all she wanted to do was refuse, something in her was afraid, she liked Kay, she wanted to know him too, and that made her afraid.

"She will meet you at the cafe you first met, tomorrow after school." Allen replied next to his sister, she was hopeless in these situations. "Uh hey, I'm Kay-." The taller boy offered with a smile but Allen didn't return it only a cheeky response. "I know, we gotta go sis, bye Kay." Allen exclaimed as he dragged his sister away, she was grateful to have escaped the boy but for how long, tomorrow she had to meet him, because Allen set her up, but she couldn't be mad, if he hadnt intervened she would still be there, looking at him awkwardly unsure of herself, so she smiled, now she had to find a way not to be awkward when they hang out. "What was that?" Allen asked amused by his sisters lack of tact and confidence. "I don't know but thanks." She replied hugging him just as Roman began making noise with the car horn. "Let's go, we have to get you spruced up for your hangout session tomorrow, plus we need to unwind, Marc has been training us hard." Allen exclaimed making not only his sister happy but all his friends, though she was scared, with her friends, her family by her side she knew she could do it but for now. "Shopping!"

+++

LMJ