He could not concentrate on the practice either, his mind already occupied by the maknae. The frustration kept on building, and Taehyung hoped it would dissipate instead of exploding.

He put his head between his hands and sighed.

- Jk -

Jeongguk looked back at the elder trudging his way towards the changing room. He had noticed the efforts the elder had been trying to put in to talk to him, but Jeongguk could not bring himself to do it, not when his own heart was in such turmoil.

The maknae replayed that scene over and over again in his head. The way his lips had captured the corner of Jeongguk's mouth in a hazy trance, and he could have brushed it off as nothing but there was something more to it. Even though it had lasted only a few seconds, it felt like an eternity to the him.

And even though all his life he had believed this to be wrong, in that moment, when Taehyung's warm lips touched the corner of his own, it felt like everything he had yearned for, had finally come to pass.

In those few seconds, the emotions behind that kiss, if you could call it that, were like a volume of passion that transcended the works of the great poets combined.

So many emotions, its waves thrashing around like the stormy seas. So many, that Jeongguk couldn't process it.

He wanted to believe that Taehyung did what he did because he felt the same inexplicable spark for the younger, but he was drunk.

And drunk people make mistakes.

Was that kiss a mistake?

Was it just a one time slip up caused by the effects of the alcohol?

Jeongguk's heart was divided. At one point, he felt relieved that they could just brush it off as a mistake and go back to being their usual self, but he would be lying to himself if he didn't admit that a part of his heart desperately did not want it to be mistake.

Wanted it to be a choice of the elder.

Was it wrong for him to want that? Jeongguk wasn't entirely sure.

He needed time, time alone to think, and the best way he saw was to try not to even be in the same room as Taehyung.

Yep, Jeongguk made good decisions like that.

He could not bear to look the brown haired, the way he had memorized his face that night under the moonlight. Every thing the elder did, reminded Jeongguk in some way or the other, about the moment that was wrecking his brain.

"Jeongguka, let's go! Others have already left", Jimin called out from the lobby.

Jeongguk picked up his bag, still debating on how to talk to Taehyung but stiffened when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You know", Hoseok said coming up from behind him. "If you have a problem with him, you should talk to him."

"Hyung?"

"Everyone can see it, you two always remain joined at the hip, and now you are trying so hard to run from him, it looks like you're playing tag."

Fire On Fire  [TK]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara