"Congratulations Ashish bhai!"

He chuckled patting her head before standing up and went to stand beside Swayam as Vandana said,

"Isse sambhal ke rakhna Ashish, ache hote hain."

He nodded keeping them in his pocket when Sanskar joked, "Chalo, ye to pata cha lab agla kiski shaadi mein dance karne ko milega."

All chuckled as Ashish rolled his eyes, Rajni said,

"Rey Taani baitho tum dono, agli rasam ki baari."

The duo nodded as they settled beside each other and Amna explained them, "Taani Rey, tum dono ke haath mein jo ye dhaage baandhe the na, tum dono ko ek dusre ki ye dhaage ki gaanthein kholni hai, jaldi se jaldi."

Taani nodded, but Rey knew it was not what it looked like as she completed, "Pas sirf ek haath se!"

Taani's mouth opened up as she looked at everyone who nodded seriously while Rey was chuckling, he already knew witnessing the ritual in all his brother's wedding. All giggled at her expressions as she smiled sheepishly, when Kanchi said, "Chalo, shuru ho jao, Rey pehle tu khol."

He extended his hand complying and she gave him in which the trhead was tied, he forwarded his right hand and tried opening the seven knots of the thread that was tied around her wrist. All were cheering him as he had a hard time opening the first few knots, after he was done with the first five, he sighed in relief as the other three came out without any effort making everybody cheer.

"Ab bhabhi ki baari!"

Taara shrieked and Taani sighed nervously as she forwarded her hand towards Rey's and tried opening the knots but since her nails were long with nail art, it was slightly difficult. Everyone was cheering her as she tried opening. Rey sighed looking at her efforts, he looked ta her puppy face as she concentrated hard on opening the knot. Before naybody could have noticed, he helped her when she got stuck making her startled, he winked at her as he helped her opening the knot. As soon as it opened, she opened all others effortlessly making everybody hoot.

"Ab hai favourite rasam!"

All the people sang together, "Aagay hai time ring dhundhne ka!"

All laughed at the youngsters, when Ishita brought a bowl and put their threads, pebbles, rose petals and then asked Taani for her engagement ring who gave her. Ishita threw the ring in the pot, and Taarey immediately put their hands inside trying to search for it.

"C'mon bhabhi!

Taara and Naina with girls were cheering Taani while boys were cheering Rey, the duo was searching when Taani smiled feleing something and brought the ring out showing everybody. The girlks jumped laughing and cheering as Taani won while the boys sulked making Rey shrug. He made her wear the ring again.

Swadhinta handed Taani a small branch of a tree, she was confused looking at it and asked,

"Bhabhi iska kya karun?"

Sanskar's eyes widened seeing it and he groaned when Swadhinta smirked saying,

"Tumhe isse Sanskar ki pitai karni hai!"

Taani looked at her surprised when Kanchi nodded laughing,

"Haan Taani, ye bhi ritual hai, dewar ki pitai iss branch se. Hum sabne ki thi, mene to Rey or inn dono ki."

Amna giggled nodding, "Haan hum sba ne pitai ki thi Rey ki bhi..."

Rey groaned remembering and saying, "Don't remind me, Siddhi bhabhi aapne sabse tez mara tha."