‣ 006 | what do you want to eat?

taehyung blinked softly, trying to process what he just heard.

"h-huh?"

"i said, what do you want to eat?" jeongguk repeated with his eyes boringly looking at taehyung.

the younger chewed his bottom lip. "i'm okay, m-master. i'm not hungry-" he stopped talking as jeongguk walked to the fridge and takes out some ingredients.

what..

taehyung watched jeongguk's moves, not moving from his spot.

he must be making breakfast for himself cause he didn't like my food..

"there's a chair in front of you. sit down." the older suddenly stated while cooking scrambled eggs.

taehyung blushed from embarrassment and sat down on the chair.

his eyes continued staring at jeongguk.

and jeongguk is aware about the pair of eyes watching him behind.

but instead of yelling at the boy, he just decided to ignore it.

it didn't took a lot of time for the ravenette to finish cooking. the food is now placed neatly on a place.

jeongguk placed the plate of egg sandwich on the table in front of taehyung then went to his seat.

taehyung watched as jeongguk digged on the food that he made, making his heart melt inside.

he can't believe that jeongguk is now eating his food.

the ravenette noticed the stares and stops eating to look at the boy. "what?"

"n-nothing. thank you." taehyung stuttered and starts eating the sandwich, hands slightly shaking from nervousness.

jeongguk watched the boy's actions. he could clearly see taehyung's trembling hands.

a sigh left his lips then just continue eating the simple but delicious breakfast that taehyung cooked for him.

.

taehyung nervously approached the man who's too busy playing a video game in the living room. a small plate of food in his hands that he doesn't even know the name of it. he just used to eat it from the company before.

"m-master?" he called out.

jeongguk's been playing the same game for about an hour already and he thought of making him some snacks to eat. he just hopes that jeongguk will eat it.

"what?" jeongguk grumbled without tearing his eyes off of the huge television, a controller on his hands.

taehyung gulped down his saliva harshly. "i m-made you something to eat." he said, placing the plate down on the coffee table.

jeongguk glanced at the food then his eyes slightly went wide.

it was one of his favorites, canapé.
(canapé: a type of hors d'oeuvre, a small, prepared, and often decorative food, consisting of a small piece of bread, puff pastry, or a cracker wrapped or topped with some savoury food, held in the fingers and often eaten in one bite. )

the brunette fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "i-i'll go now, master." he said before walking away to do his job.

as soon as taehyung left, jeongguk paused the game and looks down at the plate in front of him. he grabbed one then eats it in whole.

a smile tugged on his face at the delicious taste of the simple snack. he didn't know that taehyung is actually great at food making.

when taehyung was still in the company, he rarely got chosen by people. they didn't want a newbie and taehyung is innocent and shy as fuck. they wanted hyper or seductive ones.

as he barely got chosen and was always in the company, people from there decided to make him help them with the chores. cook meals, clean some rooms, and more. they literally made him a servant.

taehyung hummed a song that he heard somewhere before while brooming the floor. he's currently inside the storage room that he found messy and dirty so he decided to clean the room up and of course, to make his master like him at least.

the boy was covered with dust when he finished cleaning the whole damn huge storage room but he didn't care. he's used to this. he can just take a shower after cleaning everything he finds dirty.

well, only if jeongguk will allow him to.